Smell coming from state office building?

Guest Name

Guest Matt Ryan
There is this terrible smell coming from the state office building. I think it's Matt Ryan's breath! I guess that is what you get when you are full of crap.

In what ways am I full of crap?

There is this terrible smell coming from the state office building. I think it's Matt Ryan's breath! I guess that is what you get when you are full of crap.

I thought Matt Ryan worked in the city office building.

Guest Matt Ryan
What do you mean get a life?like get a job and get married and have kids kind of life?or collect welfare collect 5 thousand dollars for having kids with no father and be a lazy slob and leech(because the Democrats enable me to)kind of life?

I mean get a life and quite complaining you boob.

the stink at the sob is tom the stink at city hall is matt

Nothing to worry about, that's the smell of money being burned. It taxpayer dollars being used to fund the extravagant salaries of our elected official's spouse, not too mention the outlandish number of current workers who know all about the excessive spending and waste and do nothing about it for fear of losing their own overpaid job. Call the the smell of burning guilt

Archived