CV wins

Guest ohh my jesusss

CV Sucks they can go do there little warrior clap and look like little kids else where. Football they suck ( CF Rules the Valley (& i hate CF) ), basketball they suck, wrestling they suck, soccer they suck, baseball they suck, id keep going but you know where im going with this & that is the WARRIORS SUCK!! Now to the cheerleading girls on CV think there DELETED dont stink :o and i got news it does they are all stuck up. They never smile unless they get first and for once they won some thing. GOOD JOB NOT.. CV did win but when you get team points deducted because your "Too Good" thats some DELETED. UE deserved to win they put every thing in to cheerleading and thats why they were crying. Its good to see that some one actually cares about cheering in a way other than winning. Once you have cheered for so long it becomes some thing you wanna do for ever and reality is you cant, they werent crying because they lost and they didnt take 1st, they were crying because for most of them that was the last time they will every cheer. So CV sit on it and go be stuck up like DELETED :o and stop bashing UE for crying.

Guest lol again
CV Sucks they can go do there little warrior clap and look like little kids else where. Football they suck ( CF Rules the Valley (& i hate CF) ), basketball they suck, wrestling they suck, soccer they suck, baseball they suck, id keep going but you know where im going with this & that is the WARRIORS SUCK!! Now to the cheerleading girls on CV think there DELETED dont stink :o and i got news it does they are all stuck up. They never smile unless they get first and for once they won some thing. GOOD JOB NOT.. CV did win but when you get team points deducted because your "Too Good" thats some DELETED. UE deserved to win they put every thing in to cheerleading and thats why they were crying. Its good to see that some one actually cares about cheering in a way other than winning. Once you have cheered for so long it becomes some thing you wanna do for ever and reality is you cant, they werent crying because they lost and they didnt take 1st, they were crying because for most of them that was the last time they will every cheer. So CV sit on it and go be stuck up like DELETED :o and stop bashing UE for crying.

again. you lost. shut up. and to all those claims about the warriors sucking at everysport, that's a lie. football whether you like it or not, they are a good team. baseball, stac champions. basketball, they beat UE! so basically you're completely out of control and need to get back to reality. the fact is that everyone from UE thinks that they are the biggest baddest to ever play whatever sport it is just because they're a higher class. well no one likes you, and you still never make it anywhere in states (in football) so DELETED.

its true, ue are just a bunch of sore losers. stop saying that your team got deducted points for being too good.

the FACT is, you cant follow a simple safty rule thats been around for forever! part of competing is following the rules, and you broke one

so just shutup and realize that cv beat you fair and square. if you loved cheerleading so much you would have checked the rules before you did that in your tosses.

its true, ue are just a bunch of sore losers. stop saying that your team got deducted points for being too good.

the FACT is, you cant follow a simple safty rule thats been around for forever! part of competing is following the rules, and you broke one

so just shutup and realize that cv beat you fair and square. if you loved cheerleading so much you would have checked the rules before you did that in your tosses.

FYI...the rule changed as of last year. You are allowed to throw your head. Do your research before you start making rude comments.

FYI...the rule changed as of last year. You are allowed to throw your head. Do your research before you start making rude comments.

your allowed to throw it, but you cant have your head below your waist, which clearly UE did. Get over it.

Chenango Valley won! Get over it! UE broke the rules and lost points... yeah its true if they didnt do that they would have won.. but they DID! and rules are rules! even though the rules were changed recently that doesnt give you and excuse for not knowing them! its UEs fault! Get over it!

But i would like to say that both CV and UE did amazing and i am very impressed! Congragulations to both of you!

I was there and couldnt believe what poor sports cv are. All of the other girls were there having fun and those little snots wouldnt socialize with anyone. The coaches should have been telling them to go out with the other girls and have fun. I thought ue was out of this world. They did such a good job and deserved first , not cv who dropped two of there mounts. And good job to me too.

Guest CV parent

Gotta tell ya. I was shocked that CV won. I know nothing about the scoring, but the judges do and I accept what they score.

I was amazed at the talent that was on the mats. JC, ME, SV....... way to go!!!!! Keep working at it.

The part that concerns me the most is that the CV cheerleaders sit off the mat away from everyone else and don't look like they are having fun.

My daughter told me (she's a cheerleader) that the Varsity coach frowns on the socializing and the JV coach is scared to say anything to her.

My daughter wants to hang with the other teams and have fun but fears the Varsity coach's wrath.

To me, that's poor sportsmanship. Socializing is part of being a good sport. This is one of the main values that we should be teaching our girls.

Not everyone can win, but the winners should be humble and the losers should be gracious. When I played football many, many years ago our

coach drilled these values into us....

Perhaps the CV coaches should take a good look in the mirror and remember that they are helping shape our

daughters view of, and their place in this world. :)

Guest CHEERLEADER

UE by far is the better team they got up and walked over to cv and CONGRADULATED them what did cv do ? make that same DELETED facial and acted like they cared and of course miss amazing at everything taylor oakley had to say nice tumbling tyrece in that DELETED, cocky voice. CV knows UE beat them. UE is so much better then them. & UE cried because they know they deserved first not a team who doesent even know what the word work is . oh and CV, your going to states with that routine ? good luck . UE your amazinggggg <3

Guest sdkghfd

CV, how many times have you thrown your heads past your DELETED waists and not get in trouble ? many, because you payoff the judges to win . everyone knows . tell your stupid coach to stop complaining about everything just to have stac your way . This was a fun competition, but your team clearly changed that . Michelle Lehr is retarted and she is a stuck up snot who teaches her team to be snots and its okay to get your way everytime . No coach from STAC likes your coach because she`s a DELETED . Like that throw your head rule ? Sorry UE is so great and can get enough height on tosses to do that .

They are simply great .

how can CV go to states? STAC wont allow it. UE could go to nationals for winning CNY (every time since they started going), but they cant because it's out of season. and if for some reason CV can go to states, theyll be a joke. get some new moves in your routine, better tumbling, and actually stick your mounts and maybe then you can compete for a state title. i would love for CV to compete against teams from the rochester area. they will get blown out of this world!! then they will get a huugge reality check. CV KNOWS that they werent even close to being the better team and they were given that title by DEFAULT, they realize it, but they will take the win and act like they actually earned it because thats how pathetic they are. so now all of the sudden they think that they are so much better than UE? not even close. i am not saying that they arent good. CV has always been UE's main competition, but the routines that CV perform do not even compare to the routines the UE perform. and for those of you who say quit whining, you clearly have no idea what it is like to cheer for UE. they are expected to be the best, and when people try say they are not, they will defend themselves. STAC said, "its ok to throw your head", and then they turn right around say "no thats too much!" thats some shit right there! there is no shame in taking 2nd place, other teams would love to have that place, but not when you cheer for UE. you do not belong in 2nd, especially because of some lame ass deduction. i once had a girl tell me she would "give her first born child to cheer for UE", most people will laugh at that, and it is kind of silly, but thats how highly people think of UE. so hold your heads up high girls (and tyrese :rolleyes: ), you are THE BEST, you dont need a trophy to prove to everyone that you are the champions.

Archived