Has DiMascio brought any new business to Orlando Contracting?

Guest curious2

I would Like to know if he has brought any business to that construction company as for I see they are doing the NBT in JC.

Why do you care? It is not any of your business. He works for a private firm.

I think you should pay attention a wee bit more to your own dismal, pathetic life than to other people and what they do.

Guest curious2
Why do you care? It is not any of your business. He works for a private firm.

I think you should pay attention a wee bit more to your own dismal, pathetic life than to other people and what they do.

Orlando & Son Contracting is a construction company - private just made me laugh

Orlando & Son Contracting is a construction company - private just made me laugh

All I know is Jimmy DiMaxcio is a stnad up guy. He has alot of energy and will work his tail off for you. He is a communityminded guy and unlike you and sometimes me,he does not waste his time worrying about peoplle like you writing about him on this site. He is a School Board President besides which is a thankless job but requires an enormous amount of time. This Community should be thankful for all the people like hinm in this area who give more than they receive,not people like you who are just negative to all aspects of effort and good.

Guest curious2
Yeh Right all good community minded guys take the taxpayers money for doing nothing then relocate to Fla!

Maybe hes in the witness protection program?

He didn't relocate to Florida, he is working for Joe Orlando & Son Contracting in Vestal, NY - I just hope he is working for the company and not playing the owners til something good comes along - that to me is someone taking advantage of others and does not in anyway be consider an idol of "greater binghamton"

Archived