Best High School Teacher In Broome/Tioga Counties

Guest guest

Who is the best teacher in the local high schools? Public or private......my kids have some teachers they love, and others who shouldn't be in the classroom at all.....

Who is the best teacher in the local high schools? Public or private......my kids have some teachers they love, and others who shouldn't be in the classroom at all.....

Mr. Egan at SV (Physics) is good

did you have her as a teacher cuz she's not that good.

Not true. Ms. Barnes is one of the best.

I had Ms. Barnes for 6th grade at St. James. She has a passion for teaching. Unlike other teachers who come and go, watch the clock, and collect a paycheck, Ms. Barnes shows up each day willing and eager to shape young lives. It's not rhetoric, it's a hallmark of her personality and dedication.

Until I had Ms. Barnes I was always a C student. I never did any homework, or studied for a single test. I showed up and struggled to get by (like many teachers these days...). Ms. Barnes made me do the work, I don't know how she did it, but she did. And it worked.

Hadn't she of got through to me, I wouldn't have been successful in high school or college. Because of the work ethic she instilled in me I graduated at the top of my class in high school, was elected class president, and graduate from a great university summa cum laude.

Not true. Ms. Barnes is one of the best.

I had Ms. Barnes for 6th grade at St. James. She has a passion for teaching. Unlike other teachers who come and go, watch the clock, and collect a paycheck, Ms. Barnes shows up each day willing and eager to shape young lives. It's not rhetoric, it's a hallmark of her personality and dedication.

Until I had Ms. Barnes I was always a C student. I never did any homework, or studied for a single test. I showed up and struggled to get by (like many teachers these days...). Ms. Barnes made me do the work, I don't know how she did it, but she did. And it worked.

Hadn't she of got through to me, I wouldn't have been successful in high school or college. Because of the work ethic she instilled in me I graduated at the top of my class in high school, was elected class president, and graduate from a great university summa cum laude.

I had the exact opposite experience. I always had good grades then had Ms. Barnes and got C's, then the next year had a different teacher and went back to good grades,

I had the exact opposite experience. I always had good grades then had Ms. Barnes and got C's, then the next year had a different teacher and went back to good grades,

To each his own..

Guest punkin'
think NICK GRAVELDING is awesome
None of the high school teachers I know really impress me. I'll nominate a middle school teacher, Terri Barnes at St. James in Johnson City.

Guest Danny boy
think NICK GRAVELDING is awesome

Hand Grenade Callaghan from M.E....M.E. had some great Teachers in the 80's..alot of fun and great teachers as is shown by the successes of their students.They taught you how to think independently and act in the best interest of the what was best for everyone.

wouldnt a more appropriate topic for BC voice be "hottest high school teacher" because after all students experiences with teachers are so individual and subjective.. im sure we could all agree on the firmest set of mature knockers in the local high schools around here

Guest Vodka Knockers
wouldnt a more appropriate topic for BC voice be "hottest high school teacher" because after all students experiences with teachers are so individual and subjective.. im sure we could all agree on the firmest set of mature knockers in the local high schools around here

amen

Archived