When do we invade??

Guest Idi Amin

Guest Idi Amin

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/02/...stro/index.html

Doesn't Fidel fit all the same criteria we used to topple and hang Saddam?

1. Really, really, awfully all around bad guy.

2. Presents an immediate, clear and present danger to all US citizens.

3. Old tyrant who's responsible for the deaths of untold people.

4. Crazy family members.

5. Obviously directly tied to terror organizations.

When is enough enough? What is GWB waiting for?

Guest A Reasonable Atheist
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/02/...stro/index.html

Doesn't Fidel fit all the same criteria we used to topple and hang Saddam?

1. Really, really, awfully all around bad guy.

2. Presents an immediate, clear and present danger to all US citizens.

3. Old tyrant who's responsible for the deaths of untold people.

4. Crazy family members.

5. Obviously directly tied to terror organizations.

When is enough enough? What is GWB waiting for?

That is like comparing apples to peanuts, Castro isn't that bad, it is just the crap fed to the media by the pro-american-dictatorship that existed prior to Castro.

Further, if you think he presents a clear and present danger to the US, I want whatever you are smoking.

Which terror organizations?

Guest Captain Aneurysm

I think the OP was joking. Reminds me a little of LibTard Guy - over the top to the point of humor while all the little Fox watchers take him for serious.

I miss LibTard Guy. ;)

That is like comparing apples to peanuts, Castro isn't that bad, it is just the crap fed to the media by the pro-american-dictatorship that existed prior to Castro.

Further, if you think he presents a clear and present danger to the US, I want whatever you are smoking.

Which terror organizations?

I was making it all up. Sort of like GWB does now with why we're still in Iraq, getting our soldiers killed and spending money like it's toilet paper............still.

I love the "fight them there so we don't have to fight them there" mantra, as if they could load up a few hundred thousand of them on a warship and invade the coast of New Jersey. It's almost as intelligent a line as "Just Say No."

I was making it all up. Sort of like GWB does now with why we're still in Iraq, getting our soldiers killed and spending money like it's toilet paper............still.

I love the "fight them there so we don't have to fight them there" mantra, as if they could load up a few hundred thousand of them on a warship and invade the coast of New Jersey. It's almost as intelligent a line as "Just Say No."

spekaing of lack of intelligence...wow are you a media educated liberal or what? they don't have to get a warship and invade the coast of NJ. they already attacked us in ny. in washington...they attacked our embassies. they attacked london..they attacked france. open your eyes man. the terror is ever present. and i love how you libs try to blame this war on bush. over 10 years ago when clinton was in office when, referring to possible strikes against iraq, stated that military force is never the first answer, but "sometimes its the only answer" 10 years ago and this was before 9/11. before he let bin laden attack the uss cole. he was concerend enough about iraq and saddam, that he thought there was no other choice. You libs forget about that conveniently.

spekaing of lack of intelligence...wow are you a media educated liberal or what? they don't have to get a warship and invade the coast of NJ. they already attacked us in ny. in washington...they attacked our embassies. they attacked london..they attacked france. open your eyes man. the terror is ever present. and i love how you libs try to blame this war on bush. over 10 years ago when clinton was in office when, referring to possible strikes against iraq, stated that military force is never the first answer, but "sometimes its the only answer" 10 years ago and this was before 9/11. before he let bin laden attack the uss cole. he was concerend enough about iraq and saddam, that he thought there was no other choice. You libs forget about that conveniently.

Hey Popfart! Your head must be so far up King Georges butt you have stains on your ankles. Maybe you don't mind losing your constitutional rights, however I do! When will you sheeple learn??? :lol: :lol: :blink:

Guest Henry K

Poptart, who do you mean by "they" did this and "they" did that.

It may seem trivial, but, your reference is indicative of the fear that the administration has created in some unknown out there that we will fight forever. The neocons use that fear to justify their adventures overseas and attacks against liberty here.

The people who attacked the US were very specific and we would have gone after that target. Winning that struggle would not have satisfied the goals of the administration.

Guest Coulter Moonbat Alert

I think it safe to assume that poor Poptart has never heard of Sayyid Qutb or Leo Strauss. A little history lesson would stop him from saying such stupid sh*t.

Poptart, who do you mean by "they" did this and "they" did that.

It may seem trivial, but, your reference is indicative of the fear that the administration has created in some unknown out there that we will fight forever. The neocons use that fear to justify their adventures overseas and attacks against liberty here.

The people who attacked the US were very specific and we would have gone after that target. Winning that struggle would not have satisfied the goals of the administration.

unfortunately there are alot of terroist groups out there and when it is referred to as they it means that there is a constant threat from both al queda and hamas to name just two of the major ones. you libs like to turn that into an argument that repubs are using fear tactics to justify this war. in some effect that is true. When you have a child do you warn them about talking to all strangers or just certain looking ones. it is trivial but it is the same theory. under the clinton admin we had our heads in the sand, to these threats. now when it is eveident tht these threats from many of the muslim extremist groups, the libs want us to bring the troops home, and try to rationalize with them to not attack us any of our allies.

Again Clinton knew of the threats abroad and the rising tide of anti american extremists but did nothing except diddle with his intern.

And in response to this: Hey Popfart! Your head must be so far up King Georges butt you have stains on your ankles. Maybe you don't mind losing your constitutional rights, however I do! When will you sheeple learn???

I am not sure what constitutional rights that you have lost. i haven't lost a thing...maybe if you could present your discussion in an inteligent and adult way we could discuss this further. and for the record what is a sheeple?

Waaait a minute. Is Poptart really Galva"truss" under a different screen name? I mean, they both have huge annoying sig lines and they both post the most insidious right wing nut talking points - not to mention they don't seem to understand much of anything.

Oh, and Poptart? The next time you ask someone to present themselves in an "inteligent" way, you may want to look into a little spellcheck so you don't come across like an idiot. Just a thought. :lol:

Waaait a minute. Is Poptart really Galva"truss" under a different screen name? I mean, they both have huge annoying sig lines and they both post the most insidious right wing nut talking points - not to mention they don't seem to understand much of anything.

Oh, and Poptart? The next time you ask someone to present themselves in an "inteligent" way, you may want to look into a little spellcheck so you don't come across like an idiot. Just a thought. :lol:

whoa don't go being a spell check/grammar Nazi. people only use that comment when they feel there arguments are not good enough. your arguments are good and you don't need to resort to that. this is not a term paper its casual covo.

What does Galva"truss" mean,spell check is two words smart guy.

What does Galva"truss" mean,spell check is two words smart guy.

Spellcheck can be one or two words, Sparky. And you must know what a truss is. Good God, are you for real? Are you really Poptart? You guys could be twins! :lol:

Spellcheck can be one or two words, Sparky. And you must know what a truss is. Good God, are you for real? Are you really Poptart? You guys could be twins! :lol:

no my liberal little minded fella. it only seems that galvatron and i are the same because there are alot of us out here who are on to your little secular progressive load of @#$%. There are alot more of us out here than there are of you. over 80% of americans believe in some type or religion and are sickened by the lack of morals this country has sunk to because of the liberals. We are tired of the PC bull@#$%. We are tired of America Crazy Liberal Union attacking everything that this country was founded on. We are sick and tired and are going to take our country back so it can be a better place to live for everyone. We are here and we are not going anywhere!

and thank you for pointing out my spelling error. i do appologize for my mistakes. I can only dream of being perfect like yourself and can correct everyone for their errors. I am human and I make mistakes. Thank you for helping me.

Excuse me?? Take back the country???

You whack jobs have had the country all to yourselves for almost a decade and have totally FUBAR'd the whole damn buffet.

Are you sure you're for real? Has LibTard Guy gone Sybil on us?

Excuse me?? Take back the country???

You whack jobs have had the country all to yourselves for almost a decade and have totally FUBAR'd the whole damn buffet.

Are you sure you're for real? Has LibTard Guy gone Sybil on us?

take a look at the morality in this country. take a look at the media and which way they unequivocally lean and support. Everything from the major news media to some of the largest newspapers to the broadcast networks are all pro left and anti religion. when i say take back the country i don't mean it from a republican standpoint, i mean it from a pro christianty stand point. The liberals pretty much picked every moral fiber apart in this country from around the mid 60's. it is shameful to see. This country was founded on religious beliefs and freedoms and it is now being thrown away because a small minority has pushed their agenda on this country.

take a look at the morality in this country. take a look at the media and which way they unequivocally lean and support. Everything from the major news media to some of the largest newspapers to the broadcast networks are all pro left and anti religion. when i say take back the country i don't mean it from a republican standpoint, i mean it from a pro christianty stand point. The liberals pretty much picked every moral fiber apart in this country from around the mid 60's. it is shameful to see. This country was founded on religious beliefs and freedoms and it is now being thrown away because a small minority has pushed their agenda on this country.

So if the Fundamentalist Christians wrest back control of this country, they won't be "pushing their agenda" on the rest of us.

I fear them as much as I do any religious group. They LOVE the concept of Armageddon and End Times.

I don't normally do this, but you are a foo'.

I don't anyone who is against fighting terrorism. Most of the 73% of people who don't the job GWB is doing has no quarrel with fighting al qaeda.

Here's the issue, read slowly:

Most of us don't like that GWB invaded and has occupied a nation that posed no threat to us and was not collaborating with al qaeda.

Now that we're there however, and al qaeda has flooded into Iraq to get a shot at an American soldier, most of us see GWB as a fool for creating what Iraq has been over the last 4 years.....an incredibly expensive debacle.

All al qaeda has to do is bog us down long enough in Iraq, until we spend all of our resources and drain every last tax penny from the American public. Don't think for a second they don't know that. They're willing to play that game for several generations, and GWB has played right into their hands.

when the monkees take over, you will surely be a leader. lack of thinking = republican. i chose to talk to american thinking. not a failed philosophy. if you label yourself as a republican, you are irrelevant. same goes for democrat. you are parties of none. you are a sponsor of non thinkers

Archived