Mayor Ryan says Wifi is essential to Binghamton's future.

Guest Mayor Gilroy

Guest Mayor Gilroy

Honestly.........

Does this guy smoke mother nature, or do whippets at his desk all day? How is Wifi a crucial "amenity" to the growth of Binghamton's economy?

I watch this guy talk and I cannot believe what comes out of his mouth.

Is some business gonna relocate to Binghamton because they can access the internet from Java Joes? Will there be signal down in the rank depths of the Ratskeller?

Maybe the hoards of pilots who fly into EDWIN A. LINK field will relocate to the Grande Royal in hopes they can email their kids a goodnight kiss from daddy.

Imagine all the BHS kids, who we all know are among some of the dumbest in NYS, walk around with internet access now.

I haven't even mentioned the peds who can know go buy a latop, and not be found until they take another victim.

Then someone will sue the city and everyone else they can.

And the turd responsible for it all is that halfwit Matt Ryan.

Guest Rome burns, Matt fiddles
Honestly.........

Does this guy smoke mother nature, or do whippets at his desk all day? How is Wifi a crucial "amenity" to the growth of Binghamton's economy?

I watch this guy talk and I cannot believe what comes out of his mouth.

Is some business gonna relocate to Binghamton because they can access the internet from Java Joes? Will there be signal down in the rank depths of the Ratskeller?

Maybe the hoards of pilots who fly into EDWIN A. LINK field will relocate to the Grande Royal in hopes they can email their kids a goodnight kiss from daddy.

Imagine all the BHS kids, who we all know are among some of the dumbest in NYS, walk around with internet access now.

I haven't even mentioned the peds who can know go buy a latop, and not be found until they take another victim.

Then someone will sue the city and everyone else they can.

And the turd responsible for it all is that halfwit Matt Ryan.

Amenities first, basics second. That's Matt showing the world Binghamton means business.

Rainbow Ryan doesnt have a clue as to whats essential for the city This guys been groping straws since day one.
He thinks raising the gay flag and recognising gay marriage is essential to binghamton

See Matt, they get it.

What is essential for Binghamton is that you stop appointing and hiring incompetents, stop raising taxes and start lowering crime. In other words, the sooner you leave, Matt, the better.

You're a joke.

How can anybody say that?

8737216195316fe66f11ff3804d11e17f13bb9e4f728a4e16e03c728962d6ed9575b7a29.jpg

I drive on Glenwood Ave. at least once a day. The section between Clinton and Main is like a bombed out war zone.

Parts of Main St. have heaved badly.

I'd like nothing more than if Ryan pulled his head out of his posterior and did something constructive with my tax increase $......just once.

I drive on Glenwood Ave. at least once a day. The section between Clinton and Main is like a bombed out war zone.

I'd like nothing more than if Ryan pulled his head out of his posterior and did something constructive with my tax increase $......just once.

Hey, business wants amenities, not basics, like streets. Matt and Tarik know from hanging around the Cyber Cafe, where they met the guy getting that no-bid contract to provide the "free" WiFi, right Matt?

I'm stil watign to hear how the muni wifi wil pormote ecnomic growth, other than for Plexicomm.

When the whole thingns collapses will the City of Binghamton just give Plexicomm all the hardware and manhours taxpayers invested or will they charge them for it?

I just went down Main St. between Glenwood and Emma.

Horrible.

Absolutely horrible.

Horrible.

Absolutely horrible.

Hey, who cares. Business in downtown has amenities. Matt says that's what counts, and make no mistake about it, Matt is way, way cool, man.

Horrible.

Absolutely horrible.

You mean to say the First Ward Neighborhood Assemblies have not solved all those problems????? You must not have read the correct press release......

Archived