WHO`S THE BETTER COACH ? U-E`S COLLEEN SALATI OR CV`S MICHELLE LEHR ?

Guest :P

no she doesnt. seliga (salati) started coaching in 2003 and all together since then UE has won two more STAC championships. i cheered for seliga and shes an amazing coach!

obviously Colleen..what other competition does CV go to besides STAC? they dont go anywhere else because they would be humiliatated! Colleen takes her girls to CNY and they win by a landslide every year!

Guest Compelled to reply

Neither because no one cares and there is no such thing as a good coach. There are only good talented players with people to teach them along the way. Good players doesn't necessarily mean good coaching, it just means the players are talented.

They win CNY but cant beat CV therefore if A squared plus B squared = C squared then it stills rings true UE CANT BEAT CV EVER

hahaha that is a JOKE. UE cant beat CV ever?? ummm thats why we have TWO more STAC titles then you in the past 5 years. THANKS. get a life and learn your facts moron.

how can CV go to states? STAC wont allow it. UE could go to nationals for winning CNY (every time since they started going), but they cant because it's out of season. and if for some reason CV can go to states, theyll be a joke. get some new moves in your routine, better tumbling, and actually stick your mounts and maybe then you can compete for a state title. i would love for CV to compete against teams from the rochester area. they will get blown out of this world!! then they will get a huugge reality check. CV KNOWS that they werent even close to being the better team and they were given that title by DEFAULT, they realize it, but they will take the win and act like they actually earned it because thats how pathetic they are. so now all of the sudden they think that they are so much better than UE? not even close. i am not saying that they arent good. CV has always been UE's main competition, but the routines that CV perform do not even compare to the routines the UE perform. and for those of you who say quit whining, you clearly have no idea what it is like to cheer for UE. they are expected to be the best, and when people try say they are not, they will defend themselves. STAC said, "its ok to throw your head", and then they turn right around say "no thats too much!" thats some shit right there! there is no shame in taking 2nd place, other teams would love to have that place, but not when you cheer for UE. you do not belong in 2nd, especially because of some lame ass deduction. i once had a girl tell me she would "give her first born child to cheer for UE", most people will laugh at that, and it is kind of silly, but thats how highly people think of UE. so hold your heads up high girls (and tyrese :rolleyes: ), you are THE BEST, you dont need a trophy to prove to everyone that you are the champions.

Even if CV didnt get first they would still be going to states because they are recognised as an amazing team and UE could go if they wanted! hahah and i think its really funny that you say that CV should stick their mounts because they droped one and so did UE!

Archived