The Clintons are going to win.

Guest Guest

This morning it is more clear than ever that The Clintons are going to win the race for President of the United States. John McCain doesn't stand a chance against the Clinton machine.

This morning it is more clear than ever that The Clintons are going to win the race for President of the United States. John McCain doesn't stand a chance against the Clinton machine.

You know even the most zealot liberal knows sarcasm when they here it LOL

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone who thinks the Clintons are going to lose this race is simply stupid. The Clintons NEVER lose. They will beat the empty-suit Obama, who has absolutely nothing to offer anyone, and then they will go on to beat arch conservative John McCain. It's a done deal, folks. Better get used to it. The Clintons are going to be the next President of the United States.

Anyone who thinks the Clintons are going to lose this race is simply stupid. The Clintons NEVER lose. They will beat the empty-suit Obama, who has absolutely nothing to offer anyone, and then they will go on to beat arch conservative John McCain. It's a done deal, folks. Better get used to it. The Clintons are going to be the next President of the United States.

When are they going to start ?? You post this crap after every Clinton primary defeat.

Are you not paying attention to what's happening? There is no doubt whatsoever that the Clintons are going to win. There is no "if" about it. It's a fact. They are going to win and become the next President of the United States. No one can stop the Clintons. No one.

Unfortunately, and sadly, Hillary is on her last leg. Obama will win the democratic nomination. And McCain will be our next president. The democrats have shot themselves in the foot. And for the first time since Ronald Reagan, i will have to vote republican. Democrats were too busy fighting with each other, and McCain is about to back door them.

Unfortunately, and sadly, Hillary is on her last leg. Obama will win the democratic nomination. And McCain will be our next president. The democrats have shot themselves in the foot. And for the first time since Ronald Reagan, i will have to vote republican. Democrats were too busy fighting with each other, and McCain is about to back door them.

Regardless of who wins the Democratic nomination I will cast my Republican vote for them.

Whatever the position I will cast my vote for the Democrat

"...there is a cancer Mr President..." John Dean

And the cancer has spread throughout the whole party. The only way to stop it is to let it die.

Regardless of who wins the Democratic nomination I will cast my Republican vote for them.

Whatever the position I will cast my vote for the Democrat

"...there is a cancer Mr President..." John Dean

And the cancer has spread throughout the whole party. The only way to stop it is to let it die.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yea your republican vote what a seminar caller you would make

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

McCain reminds me of Tim Conway..but Tim is smarter.

Archived