Who is the better STAC cheerleading coach ? U-E `s Colleen Salati or CV`s Michelle Lehr ?

Guest )))))

Is she related to Salati who was the principal of U-E? If he is............... Yuck was a terrible principal. Getting the job of principal was political he pulled all the strings to get it. He wasn't Qualified didn't have people nor kids skills. He played favorites does she?

Did the poorer girls who tried out get to be cheerleaders? Name them!

Is she related to Salati who was the principal of U-E? If he is............... Yuck was a terrible principal. Getting the job of principal was political he pulled all the strings to get it. He wasn't Qualified didn't have people nor kids skills. He played favorites does she?

Did the poorer girls who tried out get to be cheerleaders? Name them!

Let me just start by saying that whom ever wrote this needs to try and shut their mouth because the human fecies that has errupted from it is spewing all over my face as well as everyone elses face that will read this.

I happen to be related to both individuals and take personal offense...if you don't know what your saying then its just human sh*t that is perturding so do us all a favor and try to 1 close your mouth and 2 take care of that issue.

Let me just start by saying that whom ever wrote this needs to try and shut their mouth because the human fecies that has errupted from it is spewing all over my face as well as everyone elses face that will read this.

I happen to be related to both individuals and take personal offense...if you don't know what your saying then its just human sh*t that is perturding so do us all a favor and try to 1 close your mouth and 2 take care of that issue.

relax

Archived