Thanks George

Guest Demo

Score one more for GW's buddies and another stab in the back for the little guy.

No fence is being built on Texas Billionaire's land but GW's white house is suing poor ranchers to force them to give up their land for the fence. If this isn't the biggest crock of crap, I don't know what is, but as all you Repugs know this is the way you do business. Stick it to the poor man while you keep your friends flush with cash.

SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

Its obvious you can't handle the truth. Do you have blinders on like those draft horses or just the fear of George the Messiah shoved so far up your shriveled butt you can't see straight. Or maybe you think that big check from the WH isn't a loan on next years tax refund.

People are using their own funds to build a fence and your lying puke of a pres is busy giving more away in Africa.

Its obvious you can't handle the truth. Do you have blinders on like those draft horses or just the fear of George the Messiah shoved so far up your shriveled butt you can't see straight. Or maybe you think that big check from the WH isn't a loan on next years tax refund.

People are using their own funds to build a fence and your lying puke of a pres is busy giving more away in Africa.

the crazy muslims in the middle east are praying obama or hillary wins liberal DELETED you are blind

I don't think I'm a liberal DELETED, but I would like to change alot of things being done in the name of GOP government. Whats the difference..... give hard earned tax dollars to oil companies, Bechtels, the buddy contractors in Iraq or create a national workforce to rebuild our own infrastructure. Ah duh.... duh.... I waiting.......

And you can thank GW for making those muzzies even crazier!!!!!!

Archived