McCain's first marriage

Guest Guest

Why is Bill Clinton's philandering while he and Hillary ruled the White House ignored and swept aside?

How you see being investigated and impeached as being swept under the rug, I don't really understand. Also Hilary is running for President not Bill. The Republican party is always pushing their party runs on family values, and I dont see how McCain treated his first marriage makes him a poster boy for this.

How you see being investigated and impeached as being swept under the rug, I don't really understand. Also Hilary is running for President not Bill. The Republican party is always pushing their party runs on family values, and I dont see how McCain treated his first marriage makes him a poster boy for this.

And Bill is not the first president to have fooled around..he was just caught.

All this is irrelevant, because the Clintons have already won the election. McCain doesn't stand a chance. The Clintons will defeat him.

I hope so..but i am afraid OBAMA may win over hillary.I don't understand why everyone is voting for him lately..he makes me sick

The problem is nosy little freaks like you that need to know about it.

Mind your own GD business and look at his work record.

People like you should be tazed any time you approach a voting booth.

This is not his only character flaw. He was an enemy ace, he had to get out of 5 of his own planes during his short naval career. He was suspected of being a stoolie for the north vietnamese jailers. He gave away POW secrets, this I heard him do on TV. He is confrontational, ignorant, intolerant and a big time jerk. He has always been this way. In fact, he has very few good points.

The media picked him because they knew that when he got the nimination, they could bring him down. And they did.

None of this matters. The fact of the matter is, the Clintons are going to beat McCain and become the next President of the United States. No one and nothing can stop the Clintons. They are invincible, as Obama has discovered. It's simply a waste of time to try to beat them. You can't do it.

This is not his only character flaw. He was an enemy ace, he had to get out of 5 of his own planes during his short naval career. He was suspected of being a stoolie for the north vietnamese jailers. He gave away POW secrets, this I heard him do on TV. He is confrontational, ignorant, intolerant and a big time jerk. He has always been this way. In fact, he has very few good points.

The media picked him because they knew that when he got the nimination, they could bring him down. And they did.

His short career? He flew for almost twenty years in Navy! Where do you get your facts. He gave nothing to the NV. They were trying to let him out early because of his father and he refused. Try reading his book Fath of our Fathers.

Why is it mc Cain's first marriage and how he cheated on his first wife is never brought up.

http://www.usvetdsp.com/mcaindiv.htm

Because this is his own personal business and none of your business.

It has nothing to do with his political career.

Are you the kind of person that tattle tales on people. Oh, that guy farted in church.

Mind your own business.

As I said previously, paying any attention to McCain is a waste of time. The Clintons have already won the election. It's a done deal. No one can beat them. They will be our next President.

His short career? He flew for almost twenty years in Navy! Where do you get your facts. He gave nothing to the NV. They were trying to let him out early because of his father and he refused. Try reading his book Fath of our Fathers.

I get my information from other sources, people who knew him, people who were in the Naval Academy with him.

He bailed out of 4 planes. He left his 5 plane on the USS Forrestal when it was on fire. Some even blame McCain for the fire on the Forrestal. He had always been a goof ball and a weirdo.

I heard him give away information on TV.

I trust myself and others who have nothing to gain over his self serving book.

The problem is nosy little freaks like you that need to know about it.

Mind your own GD business and look at his work record.

People like you should be tazed any time you approach a voting booth.

Oh that's right it only matters when a democrat does it. Then it doesn't matter how good a job he is doing.

Archived