quasi professionals

Guest Guest

todays p&sb makes mention of the pseudo professionals (and i use the term sparsley) have joined a union to protect themselves from the administration. did you notice that LPN's (like playing nurse or like practically a nurse) joined the other trades (housekeepers, kitchen help, etc.) in joining the union. one that was interviewed, a grandmother will sole custody of her 4 grndchildren needed the security a union could get her. typical uneducated pseudo professional. no education past BOCEES, calls herself a nurse but needs a union to protect her from getting fired for not doing her job. psuedo professionals make me SICK. tey have the DELETED to call themselves a nurse, with no education to back up their claim. they should be relegated to claning bedpans, as that is all they are good for. i certainly would not want one of them caring for me. and before you say i would want one one them providing care if i were in a life or death situation, you are WRONG. i would rtather be left alone than helped by someone with inadequate trainning as is a LPN.

todays p&sb makes mention of the pseudo professionals (and i use the term sparsley) have joined a union to protect themselves from the administration. did you notice that LPN's (like playing nurse or like practically a nurse) joined the other trades (housekeepers, kitchen help, etc.) in joining the union. one that was interviewed, a grandmother will sole custody of her 4 grndchildren needed the security a union could get her. typical uneducated pseudo professional. no education past BOCEES, calls herself a nurse but needs a union to protect her from getting fired for not doing her job. psuedo professionals make me SICK. tey have the DELETED to call themselves a nurse, with no education to back up their claim. they should be relegated to claning bedpans, as that is all they are good for. i certainly would not want one of them caring for me. and before you say i would want one one them providing care if i were in a life or death situation, you are WRONG. i would rtather be left alone than helped by someone with inadequate trainning as is a LPN.

[/q

does anyone have an opinion

Archived