JV BASKETBALL`

Guest guest

DID ANYONE HAPPEN TO SEE THE JV BOYS SEMIFINAL GAMES AND THE STAC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME...TWO GREAT GAMES WITH CLUTCH PLAYS AND SURPRISING TALENT...WHAT ABOUT THAT NORWICH AND VESTAL TEAM...LEAVE EVERYTHING YOU THINK ABOUT THE TEAM AND PLAYERS IF YOU WENT AND WATCHED

Guest guestofallguest
DID ANYONE HAPPEN TO SEE THE JV BOYS SEMIFINAL GAMES AND THE STAC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME...TWO GREAT GAMES WITH CLUTCH PLAYS AND SURPRISING TALENT...WHAT ABOUT THAT NORWICH AND VESTAL TEAM...LEAVE EVERYTHING YOU THINK ABOUT THE TEAM AND PLAYERS IF YOU WENT AND WATCHED

[font="Impact]yea that vestal team was very talented...they need to learn how to break the press...coaches job?...probably...but all in all i think that the vestal jv team is extremely talented...and they didnt even have their best big man downlow!...impressive[/font]

If they are so talented, then why didn't any of them play Varsity....because they are NOT...... :P

are you kidding me...four of them could easily take spots of 4 varsity players...but instead they arent allowed to move up and stay on jv and win stac championships...did u see there guard production...theyd take u to the rim and drop j's in ur face all game

yooooooo my boys from vtown...yea...tearin it up...how bout that damn backcourt...smith gerner pickett...TENACIOUS...nd the big fella bowe in the paint...heck of a job kid...

DEN MEN MEMBER

Guest guest from the sea
no den men went to the jv game..

thats right they werent at the game...cause the DEN MEN arent a real fan club...they are garbage...If UE's JV team made it to the arena...you bet me and the SEA OF ORANGE would all be there making the place loud because JV teams are our future

future for what...they isn't much talent to speak of.....just alot of showboaters and dads who think they are.....

SHOWBOATERS!...what does that even mean. The Vestal JV team carries them selves extremely well. No talent, their backcourt of smith gerner and pickett could easily play against some varsity teams. And at full health with bailey and bowe downlow they could give many varsity teams in this area a run for their money. What an egocentric thought that they are showboaters when they could easily contend at the varsity level. This team is for real

Guest bigfella
ok Tim.........try something else to do

TIM! who in gods name is tim. All im saying is that vestal jv basketball is very successful right now. And besides i bet any one of the starting guards could take you 1v1 and beat you 10 outta 10 times. YOu are just a poor spirit hating on some kids that you'll never be even close to in talent. Just wait till they are seniors, they'll be tops in the area and could contend in states. Watch out for the future of smith gerner and pickett. Bowe and bailey down low will grow into a force and the 5 together will not be stopped. Stop hating on them and realize how good they truly are.

yea im a neutral fan and i would be able to name 5-10 teams that vestals jv team could beat at full health. The post play is dec but BIG and the guards are flat out ******

hmm i've read this thread and id like it to...go somewhere? So what does everyone abroad as fans think of 1) Adam Smith 2)Josh Bailey 3) Colin Gerner 4) Gabe Pickett 5) Chris Bowe 6) Brian "BUGZ" Buglione and 7) Taylor Bassett

Good and Bad, lets hear it all and see what these kids are really worth or seem to be worth to you fans

Guest leave it alone
hmm i've read this thread and id like it to...go somewhere? So what does everyone abroad as fans think of 1) Adam Smith 2)Josh Bailey 3) Colin Gerner 4) Gabe Pickett 5) Chris Bowe 6) Brian "BUGZ" Buglione and 7) Taylor Bassett

Good and Bad, lets hear it all and see what these kids are really worth or seem to be worth to you fans

How about we don't? They're high school freshman and sophomores who have moved on since the season ended. They finished 18-2 and had a nice season. They aren't professional athletes, so why don't you leave the "good and bad, let's hear it all and see what these kids are really worth..." to ESPN and other professional critics.

My god, get a life.

Vestal gaurds were talented but norwich's outplayed them. none of vestals guards had more than 8 points. Norwich's 23 was obviously the best guard on the court.

yea they didnt score as much that game...but the game before if im not mistaken smith had 13 and gerner had 16...29 pt effort btwn two guards is very impressive...the pickett kid is a force on D and rebounding/steals but not much offense. Taylor basset either hits 2-3 threes or scores nothing. ANd also in that final game norwich had nothing downlow. VEstal has one kid at 20 pts.

yea they didnt score as much that game...but the game before if im not mistaken smith had 13 and gerner had 16...29 pt effort btwn two guards is very impressive...the pickett kid is a force on D and rebounding/steals but not much offense. Taylor basset either hits 2-3 threes or scores nothing. ANd also in that final game norwich had nothing downlow. VEstal has one kid at 20 pts.

so the big men down low for vestal were the wining factor in the game against norwich.. not the guards

Typical Vestal way of ignoring and misdirecting Let's talk about the JV team - the day after their varsity garnered nothing again this year.....no STAC championship (didn't even get to play for it) and no Section 4 AA title.....and why is that? BHS once again stood tall in their way.

Guest guest
smith and pickett are vestal only good players..gerners slow and sucks and buglione is a joke and terrible..bailey is awful for his size

I dont know what games you watched bud but i mean im a fan from norwich and everyone was talking about gerner smith and bowe...norwichs pregrame and strategy didn't even have the pickett kid in the radar. Gerner and Bowe combined for 16 a piece in the semis while adam had 13. Pickett had 8 points combined in both games. I dont see how you say pickett and smith are there only good players. I think it was gerner that even had two clutch freethrows to force norwich to shoot a three, that basically sealed the deal. And besides i bet that vestals jv bench could beat u 1v1 bud so watch what you say about jv players cause they are already more than youll ever be and will just continue to get better and stronger!

Guest Vestalite

Not to mention calling one by his first name...nice try though...again, its JV...do it against the big kids and you'll get your due

Archived