Driver killed 4 Minn. Kids on School Bus is Illegal Alien

Guest Legal

You're wasting your time, no passion for anything in this country. Ever see anything like the Mexicans that demonstrated by our own home grown Americans, nah..you never will.

Guest black guy
The van driver who crashed into a School Bus in Minnesota killing 4 kids is an Illegal Alien.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/myfox/pages...mp;pageId=3.2.1

Wake up America.

you sir are a racist. next thing you know you'll be saying black people and hispanics commit a high % of the crimes in this country per ratio of their population. even if that was true it's not their fault. it's society's fault. so there. i know now you will change your mind. i, for one, am looking forward to being required by law to learn to speak spanish. it would be rude not to. they would learn english in other countries for you, wouldn't they?

you sir are a racist. next thing you know you'll be saying black people and hispanics commit a high % of the crimes in this country per ratio of their population. even if that was true it's not their fault. it's society's fault. so there. i know now you will change your mind. i, for one, am looking forward to being required by law to learn to speak spanish. it would be rude not to. they would learn english in other countries for you, wouldn't they?
I'd say you were being sarcastic but I'm sure sarcasm is something you can't comprehend.

Guest black guy
I'd say you were being sarcastic but I'm sure sarcasm is something you can't comprehend.

one of us can't spot sarcacsm. i'll let you figure out who.

you sir are a racist

Please, spare us the race card bull.

black people and hispanics commit a high % of the crimes in this country per ratio of their population

According to crime stats, this IS true.

even if that was true it's not their fault. it's society's fault

And I suppose it societies fault that there are many law abiding black and hispanic citizens. Blame anything else but themselves.

am looking forward to being required by law to learn to speak spanish

Your living in a dream world. More than one US President said immigrants need to assimilate into English speaking Americans, not the other way around. Get real.

Guest black guy
you sir are a racist

Please, spare us the race card bull.

black people and hispanics commit a high % of the crimes in this country per ratio of their population

According to crime stats, this IS true.

even if that was true it's not their fault. it's society's fault

And I suppose it societies fault that there are many law abiding black and hispanic citizens. Blame anything else but themselves.

am looking forward to being required by law to learn to speak spanish

Your living in a dream world. More than one US President said immigrants need to assimilate into English speaking Americans, not the other way around. Get real.

look up this word in the dictionary: sarcasm. i once again gave bcvoicers the credit of 3rd grade level intelligence and once again was wrong.

The van driver who crashed into a School Bus in Minnesota killing 4 kids is an Illegal Alien.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/myfox/pages...mp;pageId=3.2.1

Wake up America.

GWB needs to wake up. And McCain, too.

Both are, or were, in favor of amnesty for illegals.

GWB has said he will sign legislation that will allow Mexican trucking companies to operate without restriction in the US. Imagine, if you will, tens of thousands of very low paid people driving 40 foot trailers around our highways......who CAN'T READ ENGLISH TRAFFIC SIGNS!!!

That pretty much spells "disasters waiting to happen" in my book.

look up this word in the dictionary: sarcasm. i once again gave bcvoicers the credit of 3rd grade level intelligence and once again was wrong.

Then why are you here? Go to another board. Maybe you can find people there who are of the same intelligence level as you. Maybe MENSA has a message board.

Guest black guy
Then why are you here? Go to another board. Maybe you can find people there who are of the same intelligence level as you. Maybe MENSA has a message board.

morons defending morons. how touching.

Archived