United Muslim Advocates

The Mole

It always amazes me when one of these groups comes around. First thing this morning the local news has a blurb on them. Let me put it this way, Islam IS NOT a peaceful religion / philosophy. It does not work or play well with other religions / philosophies. It stands against western ideals and according to that very philosophy, challenges the very existence of this country. It does not allow for our existence. If you are not a muslim or believe in allah..... Do I have to re-hash this???? We have heard this over and over again yet the ignorant, politically correct types continue to ram it down our throats and tell us Islam is peaceful. It is not ! Is a direct affront to the Constitution and challenges our right to live. Don't even go there with the You don't know argument. I've read the Koran and read up on the life of mohammad. I do not and will not trust any muslim group in this country as the books you read from, the philosophy you believe in challenges my right to be alive and that my friends is also a challenge to the right of this country to exist. The United States better wake up as your country is slowly getting taken from you. Read up on what is happening in Europe and Great Britain. Ignorance of this philosophy will be our downfall. It is not peaceful ! It seeks to destroy all that don't believe. Read it and learn the facts. The pc hype is a cover. I don't believe this is racism. I believe this is self-survival. This appears as a variant of CAIR. The group that was investigated by the Feds and found out to be channeling dollars to terrorist organizations. By the way.... This group is supposedly headed by legal types so be expecting the right to use sharia law in order to address some legal problems.

" Submit or die"... that is the muslim creed. I wont even see a muslim doctor. I even avoid convenience stores or other businesses with muslim employees. Don't trust them. I use to not care but events over the past decade or so and more information that has come to me about them has changed my views. I for one would be the first to vote to kick them all out of our country but our constitution does not allow that. Our founding fathers did not foresee this cancer.

Archived