Hitchin Post Port Crane

Guest Guest

No I dont own it and this is not a commercial. i just want some honest answers. it was on 50/50 friday and the gift certificates sold out in 2 minutes. the only other restaurant that did this was tully's. anyone been there or know anything about it? what kind of food? etc. thanks.

No I dont own it and this is not a commercial. i just want some honest answers. it was on 50/50 friday and the gift certificates sold out in 2 minutes. the only other restaurant that did this was tully's. anyone been there or know anything about it? what kind of food? etc. thanks.

Can someone please interpret this. Thanks.

It is a pretty good restaurant. I think it sold out so quick because they have a huge Friday night Seafood Buffet for around $20.00.

I have been there and my kids had it. It has huge crab legs, little crab legs, raw and steamed clams, fried shrimp, cold shrimp, a few

different kinds of fishes, soups and a full cold salad bar. My kids loved it. The rest of the food is "okay". The seafood is the big pull.

Guest MapQuest
It is a pretty good restaurant. I think it sold out so quick because they have a huge Friday night Seafood Buffet for around $20.00.

I have been there and my kids had it. It has huge crab legs, little crab legs, raw and steamed clams, fried shrimp, cold shrimp, a few

different kinds of fishes, soups and a full cold salad bar. My kids loved it. The rest of the food is "okay". The seafood is the big pull.

Where in Port Crane is it?

Quickest way is I88 to exit 4 (Sanitaria Springs). Left off ramp,left at intersection (Rt.7). go 2 to 3 miles place is on right.. You can't miss it

There are bar fights like every friday and saturday!!!!! Also the bar tender Tobey is a DELETED!!!! DELETED

You're just saying that because you read that article in the Press. It happened one time.

As long as the Decker brothers stay away from the bar there are no fights.

Archived