What ever happened to NOT ALLOWED

Whitey Bulger

Hi Everyone. Glad BCvoice is back up so we can all see the gossip around town again! Anyway, does anyone know what happened to NOT ALLOWED? I think he was not a positive voice for binghamton, but I guess he was different and interesting.

Why wasn't he "positive"? Because he was truthful?

Hi Everyone. Glad BCvoice is back up so we can all see the gossip around town again! Anyway, does anyone know what happened to NOT ALLOWED? I think he was not a positive voice for binghamton, but I guess he was different and interesting.

Go take a walk on the downtown Bing. streets....day or night.

Find me a bunch of stuff to get all "positive" about.

Its like big brother is everywhere here. What is up with deleting things from my posts. You would swear that George Bush is president//////oh wait the dumba** is, maybe GB is deleting this, maybe he is friends with NOT ALLOWED!!!!!

Maybe it's because they know you're a Ryanista trying to run interference here. You need to be less transparent and more like a neutral business person. No city hall raise for you.

Maybe it's because they know you're a Ryanista trying to run interference here. You need to be less transparent and more like a neutral business person. No city hall raise for you.

Sorry I dont work for Matt Ryan, I am just a normal and proud citizen of down town Binghamton. I love living in this city, and I want to work to make it better, rather then just sitting here and complaining about it. But I dont understand why I can right the name Matt Ryan and it wont get deleted, but if I write the name of a crazy guy who goes around town and records himself and then he used to put it on the public access channel and on his webpage they delete that name. If you are going to delete names, then you need to delete all the names, not just some. Maybe another thought is that one of the mods is actually that person I am talking about. Who knows, I still think George Bush is behind it, he has messed everything up, even BCV.

Archived