China Experiencing Coldest Winter in 100 Years, Will Media Notice?

Guest Mr. Freeze

Guest Mr. Freeze

Think that about says it all ewwwww the global warming boogy man is gonna get me!!!!!!!!!!!

:P:P:P:P:P:P

Think that about says it all ewwwww the global warming boogy man is gonna get me!!!!!!!!!!!

:P:P:P:P:P:P

The indicator of global warming is the radical shifts in weather patterns.

We are seeing radical weather shifts around here too.

I have begun to grow more food in my garden and can it all.

Crop failure is a real possiblity.

HUMMMMM "I have begun to grow more food in my garden"

Let's see the growing seasons seem to be good.

"Crop Failure is a real possibility"

Would seem not at least in your garden.

You alarmist are just to much, so find me the book that shows me that the earths temps the last 50 years have been the optimum period for the earth. You can't because it is all a pile of crap to make the alarmist a $hit load of money you IDIOTS.

You should do your part to combat global warming and send $100 a month to Al Gore and get yourself some carbon credits. If you feel disaster is imminent, it's the least you could do. .

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Ask yourself why you so strongly desire discrediting global warming. What's in it for you? Is it really just the pursuit of truth or is it something deeper? Is it because you think that old liberal media is trying to feel you lines? Then why just worry about this issue. Is it about your 'enemies and opponents' on the left being right? Then why ignore the people on the right who warn of weather effects. Is it about not wanting to see the free market produce a negative effect? Seriously, look into yourself and question why you are so desperate that you'll grasp at any straw which helps your belief. You'll think better for it.

Guest Guest

NPR ON Global Warming's missing heat: "Some 3,000 scientific robots that are plying the ocean have sent home a puzzling message. These diving instruments suggest that the oceans have not warmed up at all over the past four or five years. That could mean global warming has taken a breather. Or it could mean scientists aren't quite understanding what their robots are telling them."

I blame the Bush Administration.

Guest Guest
Ask yourself why you so strongly desire discrediting global warming. What's in it for you? Is it really just the pursuit of truth or is it something deeper? Is it because you think that old liberal media is trying to feel you lines? Then why just worry about this issue. Is it about your 'enemies and opponents' on the left being right? Then why ignore the people on the right who warn of weather effects. Is it about not wanting to see the free market produce a negative effect? Seriously, look into yourself and question why you are so desperate that you'll grasp at any straw which helps your belief. You'll think better for it.

Why are you such a Lefty tool? Haven't you ever heard of the axiom, "Question Authority"? It's always sound advice.

Guest Guest
Why are you such a Lefty tool? Haven't you ever heard of the axiom, "Question Authority"? It's always sound advice.

That would be fine were it true. However, there's no questioning of any contrary authority which is automatically taken as gospel. No, it's about discrediting the idea and not about questioning the authorities. Still the question remains, why the need to have this idea invalidated?

Guest Guest
That would be fine were it true. However, there's no questioning of any contrary authority which is automatically taken as gospel. No, it's about discrediting the idea and not about questioning the authorities. Still the question remains, why the need to have this idea invalidated?

You are mistaken. The Global Warming advocates continually and speciously maintain that there is absolutely no dissent within the scientific community. This is a lie. Why are you so hell-bent on maintaining this canard? We have entered an Age of Technological McCarthyism where those who dare to question the sacred tenets of global warming are viciously attacked. It is career-ending or -damaging in the vast majority of universities and science labs to even challenge the outrageous extrapolations and 'junk science' methodologies of the global warming cabal. You have your question, but I find my question more compelling: Why are global warming advocates so ready to crush any kind of scientific dissent?

Guest Guest

The "global warming" controversy was clinched as bogus as soon as it became a political football, i.e. Gore's baby, verus a scientific dialogue between degreed minds and analyzed data. As soon as Hollyweed and the politicos embrace something you know it's phony.

Guest Guest

The author Michael Crichton stated it clearly: "the greatest challenge facing mankind is the challenge of distinguishing reality from fantasy, truth from propaganda". I feel the same way, because global warming hysteria has become a prime example of the truth versus propaganda problem. It requires courage to oppose the "established" truth, although a lot of people — including top-class scientists — see the issue of climate change entirely differently. They protest against the arrogance of those who advocate the global warming hypothesis and relate it to human activities.

@

Archived