Norwich Basketball

Guest abc

i cant believe how underrated norwich was this season... 15-6 record losing three times to the probable section champ Oneonta.. with 3/5 startes back next year and a exceptional j/v coming up norwich will be tough in the future..

Yes, they will be unbeatbale as well as JC and Vestal...no question in their division...the three will be tough to beat....this division will be strong with those three teams.....

Guest Old School
yeah i think norwich is easily going to win their section next year along with stac's and possiably more depending upon how hard they work this off season
Pretty strong words the day after "last year". Most intelligent prognosticators would wait until the end of summer league, or even the close of the AAU season. Talk about bulletin board fodder!

Pretty strong words the day after "last year". Most intelligent prognosticators would wait until the end of summer league, or even the close of the AAU season. Talk about bulletin board fodder!

very true. i bet most of the ppl who wrote on this thread are Norwich players sitting behind their computers talking themselves up

Guest Basketball Analyst
very true. i bet most of the ppl who wrote on this thread are Norwich players sitting behind their computers talking themselves up

Vestal JV's, without their best player beat SV and Norwich, who were both at full strenght. What does that tell you?

Guest cheaaaaaaaaboi
Vestal JV's, without their best player beat SV and Norwich, who were both at full strenght. What does that tell you?

Their best player...i KNOW adam smith was on the court. He is their best player. Pickett and Gerner could not do it alone. Adam is the key role on that team. The captain - the floor general. Bailey does make a difference but Vestal's JV won due to their three standout guards > > > SMITH pickett and gerner

Guest Guest
Their best player...i KNOW adam smith was on the court. He is their best player. Pickett and Gerner could not do it alone. Adam is the key role on that team. The captain - the floor general. Bailey does make a difference but Vestal's JV won due to their three standout guards > > > SMITH pickett and gerner
Why does smith's continue to carry on on how great he is....what a joke!!!!!

Archived