City Is Out of Salt and None On The Way

Guest Guest

It has been told to BCVoice the City has only 2 to 3 loads of salt left in the barn. Drivers have been instructed to salt only hills and main streets of our City.

Who is charge of the ordering for DPW? Is the money situation that bad the City can't order more, or is it just Cash on the barrel? :rolleyes:

It has been told to BCVoice the City has only 2 to 3 loads of salt left in the barn. Drivers have been instructed to salt only hills and main streets of our City.

Who is charge of the ordering for DPW? Is the money situation that bad the City can't order more, or is it just Cash on the barrel? :rolleyes:

A salt truck went down my flat side street about an hour ago.

yeah Ackel will be nice enough to charge triple the price :rolleyes:

ONLY IF LIBOUS GET A CUT OF THE TAKE!!!

Do you think Libous has given tens of millions of our tax dollars to these people just for fun???

Not the Citys fault. State and County is also short. Cargill has not been mining salt fast enough. Trucking companies can't haul it if there is none to haul

Funny, I remember when the City built the new DPW facility Mayor Bucci saying that the salt storage capacity would hold almost enough salt for the winter season. Maybe they should try keeping it full instead of waiting till it’s all gone. B)

JC is out of salt too. They aren't making it fast enough to hold back all of this ice we've had this year. I can't remember a year where we had this much ice!

Maybe JC can borrow some salt from George Kolba.

Source? That would help cut down on the BS here. Who told you that? Your brother Merl or a plow driver?

First BCVoice Reports NO Salt with this post and someone questions it's valitity. Why? Because it's on BCVoice it's not true? Well friend did you read the headlines in todays Press just a little late to report but right at the top.

Archived