Where is my council man?

Madned

WE have some pressing problems in this neighborhood and he will not respond. We are totally disgusted with this City. This past Tuesday it cost me 1416 dollars in property damages from a welfare family. And the response from this city is totally dismal.

Guest landlord

You should have gotten behind Mr. Kittridge and put him into office. Weslar, Bobble Head, is a gay disaster. He's impotent in his council work. He's a leftist pervert with nothing on his mind but the wrong things.

WE have some pressing problems in this neighborhood and he will not respond. We are totally disgusted with this City. This past Tuesday it cost me 1416 dollars in property damages from a welfare family. And the response from this city is totally dismal.

What kinds of pressing problems are going on in your neighborhood? How should the city help you out?

Guest Guest
What kinds of pressing problems are going on in your neighborhood. How can the city help?

Why? whats your affiliation Cat's Eye with the City? You seem by your post your connected to City Hall?

What kinds of pressing problems are going on in your neighborhood? How should the city help you out?

I will tell you tomorrow with pictures see you thanks for asking going to bed.

Guest Trump

What are the problems in your neighborhood?

Honestly...?

I own property in the first ward. Say what you will about Bob Weslar, but the guy returns phone calls. Mr. Massar, on the other hand, (whom I supported for Mayor) never returned my phone calls.

This Council doesn't want to respond to people's needs.

And, it doesn't want Public Comment, either.

Just look at the City Council's web page at:

http://www.cityofbinghamton.com/dept-city-council.asp

where it promises to have the City Council's agenda posted on-line by 5pm Friday before a meeting so the public can be informed about what's going to be voted on at Council meetings. That simply hasn't been happening this year. (Maybe City Clerk CPT Merrill took the password with him or something when he left to serve in Afghanistan, but the young lady trying to fill in for him just doesn't seem to be getting the job done).

Guest Trump
This Council doesn't want to respond to people's needs.

And, it doesn't want Public Comment, either.

Just look at the City Council's web page at:

http://www.cityofbinghamton.com/dept-city-council.asp

where it promises to have the City Council's agenda posted on-line by 5pm Friday before a meeting so the public can be informed about what's going to be voted on at Council meetings. That simply hasn't been happening this year. (Maybe City Clerk CPT Merrill took the password with him or something when he left to serve in Afghanistan, but the young lady trying to fill in for him just doesn't seem to be getting the job done).

I give the city clerk a lot of credit for serving in Afghanistan. The woman filling in for him is not young. Sheila Keatings is atleast 50-years-old, and she's in over her head in the clerks office. Eric Denk was an asset to the city. He ran an effective and efficient office.

Guest Guest

Bob found out the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile had crashed.

He rushed to the scene to see if he could offer any ASSsistance.

Guest Toothless-in-Hillcrest
. . . . Sheila Keatings is at least 50-years-old, and she's in over her head in the clerks office. . . .

But Trump, to a geezer like me, a 50ish lady like her is a "babe", and the young lovely assistant in there is just, well, "jailbait". ;)

Guest Guest
Eric left as soon as he could rather than work for Ryan.

Just another exmpale of Matt "bringing people together"....!

oh yea - thats why he left

we believe you

no we really do

ok - we don't

You should have gotten behind Mr. Kittridge and put him into office. Weslar, Bobble Head, is a gay disaster. He's impotent in his council work. He's a leftist pervert with nothing on his mind but the wrong things.

We did not vote for him. We would have voted for Saddam Hussien if he was running against him.

What are the problems in your neighborhood?

Honestly...?

I own property in the first ward. Say what you will about Bob Weslar, but the guy returns phone calls. Mr. Massar, on the other hand, (whom I supported for Mayor) never returned my phone calls.

We are thinking of towing a message behind a plane. This has been going on for years with us. When he was first running for Council he came to our house and seemed genuine and sincere, even ate a few of our tomato's. after having no show Null as a Council person we thought this would be a wellcome relief. I do not know what his problem is. I guess our problems are to huge for him to tackle. We do not bother anyone and we do not want anyone bothering us. We obey the laws and would expect everyone else to. We are not petty and bugging the city or the code all the time. And when someone can destroy property and get away with it because they are on welfare. That only sends a message that my tax dollars are given to someone who can destroy other peoples property with the blessings of the city.

Guest Guest
We are thinking of towing a message behind a plane. This has been going on for years with us. When he was first running for Council he came to our house and seemed genuine and sincere, even ate a few of our tomato's. after having no show Null as a Council person we thought this would be a wellcome relief. I do not know what his problem is. I guess our problems are to huge for him to tackle. We do not bother anyone and we do not want anyone bothering us. We obey the laws and would expect everyone else to. We are not petty and bugging the city or the code all the time. And when someone can destroy property and get away with it because they are on welfare. That only sends a message that my tax dollars are given to someone who can destroy other peoples property with the blessings of the city.

Who suppported Weslar?

Citizen Action and Working Families Party.

And you are surprised he is a poor elected official?

Wake up, man!

Guest Trump
Who suppported Weslar?

Citizen Action and Working Families Party.

And you are surprised he is a poor elected official?

Wake up, man!

The problem with the CA/WFP crowd is once they're elected, they continue to answer to Mary Clark. Just once I'd like to see someone use Citizen Action to get elected then turn their back on those ultra-liberal wackos.

Guest Guest
oh yea - thats why he left

we believe you

no we really do

ok - we don't

You are so useless, when are you going to realize that and stop posting what you don't know. You should talk to eric denk

[/quote

Sorry not my Council person found out I am in district 3 Lucky me. I have a great Council person.

Guest Guest

Trust me you aint lucky!

Rennia is even worse! have you looked at the shape of the 3rd distric lately?

The place looks like the slums of Harlem! garbage strewn everywhere ! porches loaded with furnature, potholes and no place to park on the streets!

Rennia! Ill do whatever it takes to keep you from a second term!

When you gonna fix your teeth?

I knew weslar was a bum the day garo had a party for him at the calahans pub and there was a picture of his great great great grandfather who was a policeman in binghamton killed in the line of duty aside from really respecting police officer what they do and feeling bad for his familys loss in that era that was his only qualification to boost.

Guest Guest
Why? whats your affiliation Cat's Eye with the City? You seem by your post your connected to City Hall?

It's pretty obvious, isn't it.

Archived