Where is my council man?

Madned

I don't work with the city dummy! You're reaching. I just read the paper and I am very observant.

I also happen to like Madned's personality on here and want to help him out with any advice if I can.

And thank you Cat's Eye you were right on about Teri Rennia. I cannot go into all the details here but she is as you said an advocate for the people in this community. She is very tenacious and went after our problem with no hesitation on her part. I might add few people would want to tackle this problem. And I believe now she would try and help anyone regardless of the district they live in. Teri is under paid the hours she has spent with our problem would come to about .10 an hour. Again Thanks

Trust me you aint lucky!

Rennia is even worse! have you looked at the shape of the 3rd distric lately?

The place looks like the slums of Harlem! garbage strewn everywhere ! porches loaded with furnature, potholes and no place to park on the streets!

Rennia! Ill do whatever it takes to keep you from a second term!

When you gonna fix your teeth?

[/quote

I will do everything I can for Rennia period. When a person doe's me a favor they will get that favor back seven fold. As for garbage all over you can either pick it up or let it lay there we pick it up. And maybe you and your neighbors should do the same. Rennia would not object to organizing a block cleanup and having a garbage truck available so everyone could get involved and pick up the junk. What do you think? Or maybe you can organize the cleanup? Have a good day.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Trust me you aint lucky!

Rennia is even worse! have you looked at the shape of the 3rd distric lately?

The place looks like the slums of Harlem! garbage strewn everywhere ! porches loaded with furnature, potholes and no place to park on the streets!

Rennia! Ill do whatever it takes to keep you from a second term!

When you gonna fix your teeth?

[/quote

I will do everything I can for Rennia period. When a person doe's me a favor they will get that favor back seven fold. As for garbage all over you can either pick it up or let it lay there we pick it up. And maybe you and your neighbors should do the same. Rennia would not object to organizing a block cleanup and having a garbage truck available so everyone could get involved and pick up the junk. What do you think? Or maybe you can organize the cleanup? Have a good day.

Gee Barry I didn't know you had it so bad for her! Why don't you get off you fat duff and do something for your district BIG MOUTH.

Archived