Name Drug dealers

Guest Clementine

Guest Guest
I am looking to score----------------How could I hook up to do that?

Get arrested, go to jail.

I hear you can get all you want there.

Guest Guest
I wont get too specific but I know there are individuals slinging crack out of two fine establishments on North St. in Endicott.

Sams bar-know for crack heads..wingz and apartments off washington ave? and um lets see the whole area around there

Guest Killer
What are you looking for? I can probably help you out.

KILL ALL THE DRUG DEALERS AND IF YOU ARE DEALING DRUGS LETS START WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Guest Guest-Captain Obvious-*
Josh Gable was arrested last year with over 100 bags of heroin - but didn't go to jail. More recently, he was arrested for breaking and entering - but didn't go to jail.He is still dealing drugs and doing robberies to finance his drug habit - oh yeah he is also a junkie. Could the reason he is not in jail have anything to do with the fact that his mother works for the district attorney?????

Mayor Ryan :blink:

Guest Guest
KILL ALL THE DRUG DEALERS AND IF YOU ARE DEALING DRUGS LETS START WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

oh puhleze. it's toungue in cheeck. take a chill pill. lol

Guest Guest

I could care less if you name any drug dealers...don't really care what their names are. But...I would like to know where I could score some weed...can anyone help me?

Guest Guest
I could care less if you name any drug dealers...don't really care what their names are. But...I would like to know where I could score some weed...can anyone help me?

What no one knows?

Archived