Name Drug dealers

Guest Clementine

Guest Clementine

Josh Gable was arrested last year with over 100 bags of heroin - but didn't go to jail. More recently, he was arrested for breaking and entering - but didn't go to jail.He is still dealing drugs and doing robberies to finance his drug habit - oh yeah he is also a junkie. Could the reason he is not in jail have anything to do with the fact that his mother works for the district attorney?????

Guest Susan B. Anthony

What you mean about ' a snitch'? Sounds like Clementine was reporting FACTS about a DELETED - and the YOU were making a threat - which is a crime. You see decent, normal people are happy to cooperate with law enforcemnet when they are trying to put criminals in jail - and we are not afraid of you punks.

What you mean about ' a snitch'? Sounds like Clementine was reporting FACTS about a SCUMBAG - and the YOU were making a threat - which is a crime. You see decent, normal people are happy to cooperate with law enforcemnet when they are trying to put criminals in jail - and we are not afraid of you punks.

I think the poster was talking about Josh Gable being a snitch. That could certainly keep the kid out of jail IMO.

Guest Think about it
Josh Gable was arrested last year with over 100 bags of heroin - but didn't go to jail. More recently, he was arrested for breaking and entering - but didn't go to jail.He is still dealing drugs and doing robberies to finance his drug habit - oh yeah he is also a junkie. Could the reason he is not in jail have anything to do with the fact that his mother works for the district attorney?????

Ice Cube

Snoop Dogg

50 Cent

Eminem

Lupe Fiasco

Guest Guest
I'll name some drug dealers!

Merck

Pfizer

Lilly

Roche

Bayer

Sorry....I only know the last names.

you forgot ekard cvs walmart price chopper wegmans rite aid walgreens medicin shops

Judged in the halls of public opinion? How about report drug dealings and dealers? This is not the venue with some of the smear hounds out there.

looks like someone out there is trying to hook up with a new dealer

Guest Guest
and you people worry about our children being exposed to a parade of drunk people

Yes, I do.

I try to limit my kids' exposure to seeing drunks on the streets, so that they will not grow up feeling like that is normal behavior.

Why is it always one or the other? Why can't I choose to teach my kids what I want to, and not have you tell me which is the lesser of two evils and that I shouldnt be concerned about the lesser ones?

Which is worse???...Selling schoolchildren crack or beating them up for their lunch money?

Please advise.

I will post a long, exhaustive list of crimes and socially unacceptable behavior so you can let us all know which are the "better" ones.

Ok?

Guest Guest

KILL ALL THE DEALERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Yeah, because THAT will stop people from getting high.

Would it make a difference if it kept your kid from smoking crack?

Or are you a drug dealer, too?

Archived