POT HOLES

sadiegirl

Guest Guest

you're an idiot. Just shut up if you don't know what you are talking about. This world would be better off with less retards such as yourself.

Guest Guest

it is called cold patch, a cold mix of black top. it is used in the winter time as a temporary fix for pot holes. if you have a better way why not call your local dpw and let them know about it

it is called cold patch, a cold mix of black top. it is used in the winter time as a temporary fix for pot holes. if you have a better way why not call your local dpw and let them know about it

To heck with calling them, call me. I could use the money from a new stellar invention. LOL

it amazes me how many people think they are highway supervisors...............you don't have a clue what your talking about.....always complaining about their taxes......................It's not TAR they are using....................you might better just stay home and post foolish remarks on here.....................

Guest Guest

They're cold patching Prospect Street for the second time in a month. They should have just fixed the road to begin with last summer and they wouldn't have to waste money on patching it twice in less than 30 days!!

Guest Guest
you're an idiot. Just shut up if you don't know what you are talking about. This world would be better off with less retards such as yourself.

You post English like that and have the stones to call anyone a "retard"?

Guest Guest
They're cold patching Prospect Street for the second time in a month. They should have just fixed the road to begin with last summer and they wouldn't have to waste money on patching it twice in less than 30 days!!

Do you know how much it costs to reconstruct a road compared to cold patching it twice in a month??....didn't think so...it would cost considerably more to reconstruct it than it does to cold patch it twice.

Guest Guest
Do you know how much it costs to reconstruct a road compared to cold patching it twice in a month??....didn't think so...it would cost considerably more to reconstruct it than it does to cold patch it twice.
Hey, dimbulb, the road needs to be completely reconstructed in any event this coming spring so who cares about the cost difference? They should save the money they're wasting on coldpatches and use it toward the actual FIXING of the road and not just a temporary bandaid for the road!

Guest Guest
Hey, dimbulb, the road needs to be completely reconstructed in any event this coming spring so who cares about the cost difference? They should save the money they're wasting on coldpatches and use it toward the actual FIXING of the road and not just a temporary bandaid for the road!

They aren't wasting any money coldpatching the road, the workers would be hanging out at a coffee shop if they weren't working anyways.

Guest Guest

Get used to dodging potholes in the city streets.

Fixing our roads is not one of Ryan's priorities.

Glenwood Ave. looks and drives like it's in a war zone.

Guest Guest
Get used to dodging potholes in the city streets.

Fixing our roads is not one of Ryan's priorities.

Glenwood Ave. looks and drives like it's in a war zone.

Drive Holland and you'll think Glenwood is fantastic!

Guest Guest
Drive Holland and you'll think Glenwood is fantastic!

I agree with that. It's horrendous.

I'm sure Ryan figures that traffic is much lower on Holland. Don't expect to see that get fixed until long after he's voted out of office.

Guest Guest

After reading what some of these idiots are posting the only thing I can say to all the DPW's is that you are damed if you do something or damed if you do nothing. you guys can't win.

Guest Guest
After reading what some of these idiots are posting the only thing I can say to all the DPW's is that you are damed if you do something or damed if you do nothing. you guys can't win.

Oh, shut up already. It's the city's flippen fault the roads are in as bad condition as they are. If they took preventative measures BEFORE the roads got that bad no one would complain!

Guest Guest

What's wrong with my English? Did I cut to the core of you by calling you out? By calling you the retard that you are? Well maybe next time you'll shut your mouth when you don't know what you're talking about. RETARD

Guest Guest
What's wrong with my English? Did I cut to the core of you by calling you out? By calling you the retard that you are? Well maybe next time you'll shut your mouth when you don't know what you're talking about. RETARD

Oh my, a little boy with big issues. You can't make a valid point so you resort to calling names.

"Temporary" is the key word here. Temporary as in a few hours, then right back to original pothole.

Guest Guest
AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS NOTICED THAT THE CITY OF BINGHAMTON DPW AND NYS DOT FILL IN POT HOLES WITH TAR IN THE SNOW/RAIN WITH A SHOVEL AND PATS THE TAR WITH THE BOTTOM OF THE SHOVEL WHEN DUMPED?? THERE GOES MORE OF MY TAX $$$$$

whst else would you like them to do? i do notthink they can get a roller out tin the winter. just the fact thet they are doing something is fine with me. i can't believe that you are wining about someone doing their job. whast if they dd nothing, i can just hear it now.

well if anyone had brain (mr.retard) it is stupid to even do it over and over IT DOESN'T WORK. I travel down Prospect St. everyday and the pot holes they filled in the morning were there later in the day. So who is the retard? I travel to other states with harsh winter months and I never see the same road conditions in other states that you see here!!

Guest Line Judge
well if anyone had brain (mr.retard) it is stupid to even do it over and over IT DOESN'T WORK. I travel down Prospect St. everyday and the pot holes they filled in the morning were there later in the day. So who is the retard?

Well, you are! You can't correctly write a sentence. You can't make your point without getting angry. Slow dow, take a deep breath and try again!

I travel to other states with harsh winter months and I never see the same road conditions in other states that you see here!!

Sorry, but I doubt you can find other states, but, thanks for the information!

Archived