POT HOLES

sadiegirl

Guest Guest
What's wrong with my English? Did I cut to the core of you by calling you out? By calling you the retard that you are? Well maybe next time you'll shut your mouth when you don't know what you're talking about. RETARD

When the OP makes a valid point, then I will make a valid point. But if he/she is gonna come on here with diarreah of the mouth, then i will make them feel like the retard that they are!

Guest Guest
When the OP makes a valid point, then I will make a valid point. But if he/she is gonna come on here with diarreah of the mouth, then i will make them feel like the retard that they are!

Retard?

I haven't heard that term used since 1982.

Guest Guest
i started this whole topic to see how many ignorant people we have in Binghamton....found them all!!!

You are sooooooooooooooooo right People in Binghamton are ignorant DELETED i am so glad i live in the country

Guest Guest
i started this whole topic to see how many ignorant people we have in Binghamton....found them all!!!

No, you're missing about 150,000 or so!!!

I suggest you start the County Office Building and work you way down!!!

You included?

no not me included...when you travel down a road and watch a road crew fill in the pot holes on a snowy morning when plows and salt trucks are to follow, lets think things through here. not who can be called a retard or who is an idiot. the point that was being made is the timing to do the repairs and it is a waste of time to do something that will be the same way before it was 15 minutes earlier in the day. it does cost money for the tar and for the labor.

no not me included...when you travel down a road and watch a road crew fill in the pot holes on a snowy morning when plows and salt trucks are to follow, lets think things through here. not who can be called a retard or who is an idiot. the point that was being made is the timing to do the repairs and it is a waste of time to do something that will be the same way before it was 15 minutes earlier in the day. it does cost money for the tar and for the labor.

Most generally when someone is out patching at that time is is because of a complaint. Now with the new 1-800 POTHOLE , they have to be patched within 24 hrs. If there not then the driver puts in a claim and the city,town,or state winds up paying a claim for tires,frontend alignments, struts ect. This gets costly.

Guest Guest
Most generally when someone is out patching at that time is is because of a complaint. Now with the new 1-800 POTHOLE , they have to be patched within 24 hrs. If there not then the driver puts in a claim and the city,town,or state winds up paying a claim for tires,frontend alignments, struts ect. This gets costly.

1-800-pothole? Seriously? Let me tell you, I'd love to have the city pay for my front end repair & my newly clunking shocks! I drive highway all the way to Binghamton. Live right off the on-ramp and the only time I drive "in town" is in Binghamton. I drive Holland daily (to visit mom for coffee before work) and my car has been clunking more and more lately. Of course, Holland is like driving a war zone.....

well finally we have someone that has some common sense...never knew about that and I bet the guy who called me a retard didn't either or the rest of the ignorant people who responded.

Guest Guest
well finally we have someone that has some common sense...never knew about that and I bet the guy who called me a retard didn't either or the rest of the ignorant people who responded.

You seem to think everyone is ignorant except YOU. If ignorance is bliss.........you must be very happy.

Guest Guest
1-800-pothole? Seriously? Let me tell you, I'd love to have the city pay for my front end repair & my newly clunking shocks! I drive highway all the way to Binghamton. Live right off the on-ramp and the only time I drive "in town" is in Binghamton. I drive Holland daily (to visit mom for coffee before work) and my car has been clunking more and more lately. Of course, Holland is like driving a war zone.....

You never knew about it because it DOESN'T EXIST RETARD!!!!

Guest Guest
You seem to think everyone is ignorant except YOU. If ignorance is bliss.........you must be very happy.

i am very happy and you are ignorant

Guest Guest
You never knew about it because it DOESN'T EXIST RETARD!!!!

There are a lot of things I don't know. Doesn't make me a retard.

You, on the other hand, have no excuse for yourself.

Archived