Bars of Johnson City

Guest Buster Mathis

Dutchess ( harry l drive0 Haliecki's (old Harry l dr.) the Waldorf (Main St). Stag Hotel (across from Brozetti's) Ther were two on Willow st One next to old police Station and other Across from dance studio

Billos,Lochinvar,Hi-Ball,Waldorf, (Office,TGIF,Headquarters), (Blue Haven, Giblins') Trot Line(it was something before that), (Andya Bar &Grill, Harenzas Beer Run), Westover Bar&Grill, City Line, Proc's, Halecki's, Dutchess,)Muskas, El Cholo's Delgartos), Bojacks, Harry L'Pub) Oasis,(Charley's, Gallaghers Steak House), (Daniels and Caccitories) the bar on Oakdale Rd. which I hate! Connely's and the bar across the strret I can't think of.., oh yeah, The Wagon Wheel but it was something before that,(Curleys , Pacers) the Stag,( Pat's Bar &Grill , Rockey Racoons, CIV) The Stein (The Grand View, Music Box. Amsterdam) (Lou's, Cosmo's), (Bert's Darp's, Sidelines) Panchos Red's Kettle Inn, (Laskoskis,

Dan's, Danny's, Gallagers, Mac's, CFJ Pub), (Kolly's, Lubners, Lighthouse) Village INN, ( JC Steak House, Fians, Manleys) (Fraankies, Zopps 11, (Zopps West, Blind Tiger Pub) I think that covers the most....., Help me out?

RENO'S on Baldwin Street It was a church for awhile, & when Reno's was upstairs, the Bowling Alleys were downstairs, & they were operated by a human who had to run & jump to every alley to reset everything. THOSE WERE THE DAYS

Billos,Lochinvar,Hi-Ball,Waldorf, (Office,TGIF,Headquarters), (Blue Haven, Giblins') Trot Line(it was something before that), (Andya Bar &Grill, Harenzas Beer Run), Westover Bar&Grill, City Line, Proc's, Halecki's, Dutchess,)Muskas, El Cholo's Delgartos), Bojacks, Harry L'Pub) Oasis,(Charley's, Gallaghers Steak House), (Daniels and Caccitories) the bar on Oakdale Rd. which I hate! Connely's and the bar across the strret I can't think of.., oh yeah, The Wagon Wheel but it was something before that,(Curleys , Pacers) the Stag,( Pat's Bar &Grill , Rockey Racoons, CIV) The Stein (The Grand View, Music Box. Amsterdam) (Lou's, Cosmo's), (Bert's Darp's, Sidelines) Panchos Red's Kettle Inn, (Laskoskis,

Dan's, Danny's, Gallagers, Mac's, CFJ Pub), (Kolly's, Lubners, Lighthouse) Village INN, ( JC Steak House, Fians, Manleys) (Fraankies, Zopps 11, (Zopps West, Blind Tiger Pub) I think that covers the most....., Help me out?

RENO'S on Baldwin Street It was a church for awhile, & when Reno's was upstairs, the Bowling Alleys were downstairs, & they were operated by a human who had to run & jump to every alley to reset everything. THOSE WERE THE DAYS

Billos,Lochinvar,Hi-Ball,Waldorf, (Office,TGIF,Headquarters), (Blue Haven, Giblins') Trot Line(it was something before that), (Andya Bar &Grill, Harenzas Beer Run), Westover Bar&Grill, City Line, Proc's, Halecki's, Dutchess,)Muskas, El Cholo's Delgartos), Bojacks, Harry L'Pub) Oasis,(Charley's, Gallaghers Steak House), (Daniels and Caccitories) the bar on Oakdale Rd. which I hate! Connely's and the bar across the strret I can't think of.., oh yeah, The Wagon Wheel but it was something before that,(Curleys , Pacers) the Stag,( Pat's Bar &Grill , Rockey Racoons, CIV) The Stein (The Grand View, Music Box. Amsterdam) (Lou's, Cosmo's), (Bert's Darp's, Sidelines) Panchos Red's Kettle Inn, (Laskoskis, Satyrday Dan's, Danny's, Gallagers, Mac's, CFJ Pub), (Kolly's, Lubners, Lighthouse) Village INN, ( JC Steak House, Fians, Manleys) (Fraankies, Zopps 11, (Zopps West, Blind Tiger Pub) I think that covers the most....., Help me out?

Billos,Lochinvar,Hi-Ball,Waldorf, (Office,TGIF,Headquarters), (Blue Haven, Giblins') Trot Line(it was something before that), (Andy's Bar &Grill, Harenzas Beer Run), Westover Bar&Grill, City Line, Proc's, Halecki's, Dutchess,)Muskas, El Cholo's Delgartos), Bojacks, Harry L'Pub) Oasis,(Charley's, Gallaghers Steak House), (Daniels and Caccitories) the bar on Oakdale Rd. which I hate! Connely's and the bar across the strret I can't think of.., oh yeah, The Wagon Wheel but it was something before that,(Curleys , Pacers) the Stag,( Pat's Bar &Grill , Rockey Racoons, CIV) The Stein (The Grand View, Music Box. Amsterdam) (Lou's, Cosmo's), (Bert's Darp's, Sidelines) Panchos Red's Kettle Inn, (Laskoskis,

Guest "Drummer" Pub
Billos,Lochinvar,Hi-Ball,Waldorf, (Office,TGIF,Headquarters), (Blue Haven, Giblins') Trot Line(it was something before that), (Andya Bar &Grill, Harenzas Beer Run), Westover Bar&Grill, City Line, Proc's, Halecki's, Dutchess,)Muskas, El Cholo's Delgartos), Bojacks, Harry L'Pub) Oasis,(Charley's, Gallaghers Steak House), (Daniels and Caccitories) the bar on Oakdale Rd. which I hate! Connely's and the bar across the strret I can't think of.., oh yeah, The Wagon Wheel but it was something before that,(Curleys , Pacers) the Stag,( Pat's Bar &Grill , Rockey Racoons, CIV) The Stein (The Grand View, Music Box. Amsterdam) (Lou's, Cosmo's), (Bert's Darp's, Sidelines) Panchos Red's Kettle Inn, (Laskoskis, Satyrday Dan's, Danny's, Gallagers, Mac's, CFJ Pub), (Kolly's, Lubners, Lighthouse) Village INN, ( JC Steak House, Fians, Manleys) (Fraankies, Zopps 11, (Zopps West, Blind Tiger Pub) I think that covers the most....., Help me out?

Charleys was owned by Eric Emmerick's father...I used to play there and the Keg in Endicott which was also owned by the Emmerick's...At that time...Eric was just a "little squirt" (clean-up boy)

Guest TomMillerAteMyBalls

Nice triple post, you braindead drunken bastard!

STFU TOMMY!!!!

Archived