Dentists

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!! DO NOT GO TO THE GENTLE DENTAL CARE IN VESTAL, NY, DR. SANJAY KAMODIA, THIS OFFICE IS RUN BY INDIA ! THEY DICTATE AND MAKE UP A FEE DEPENDING ON RACE, COLOR, AGE, CONDITION OF YOUR MOUTH, FEES CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE MOOD OF THE DENTIST. THEIR RATES ARE OUTRAGOUS, THEY FIRE EMPLOYEES ON A WEEKLY BASIS. THE DOCTOR AND HIS WIFE ARE RUNNING THE PRACTICE, THEY DONT LIKE THEIR OWN PATIENTS, EVEN THE DOCTORS AND INDIA FRIENDS, THEY BASH THEM BEHING THEIR BACKS. FEES ARE 40% HIGHER THERE DUE TO THE NEW REMODELING, THE WORK IS PRETTY SHABBY TOO. PLEASE LOOK BETTER WHEN CHOOSING YOUR DENTIST, EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO DRIVE 1/2 HR OUT OF TOWN, FEES ARE LOWER AND DOCTORS ARE NICER. ALSO, THE TELEPHONES ARE TAPED AND YOU ARE VIDEO TAPED WITHOUT PERMISSION. BAD PLACE TO WORK I WOULD ASSUME ALSO, THEY MOST LIKELY HIRE IMMIGRANTS !

Guest Guest
Yeah riggghhhttt --- who are you trying to kid --

Yeah right yourself DELETLED. I know as it happened to me and I used to work for a Dentist several years prior. This Dentist was added new to the practice. The female Dentist I used there left due to the owner being an DELETED . The new Dentist appeared tired, etc. and he slipped while drilling (who knows maybe he fell asleep!) and the drilll pushed through to the front of my teeth from the back. It was a simple replacement filling from amalgam to composite.you should gain some knowledge before you question others.

Archived