City Code Enforcement & Court System>>Biais

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Media should cover Binghamton City Code Court nothing but a Joke and Farce. Why? It's used for fleaceing the residents of our City! Code Violations have gone too far picky stupid violations. Don't challenge Code Court your not going to get a fair hearing. Why? The Judge is paid by the City. Even if you have (City) them (testimony) cold in court the're not listening. It's a biaist Court nothing is equal and fair in front of their Judge.

I dare the Media to look into this matter. I would also want to know just as Garabge Bags suck money (for the Cities General fund) from residents this is what Code Enforcement is also doing. Where is the money from the fines going and what is the money being used for???

Watch the next City Council isses with the Code Court and it's system will be brought up! If City Council can bring up a lame issue of impeaching the President of the United States, then they better listen to facts concerning issues with code enforcement.

Guest Jarvis St resident

When are they going to do something with that property that was once a lumber yard. The one right by the tracks on Jarvis, behind that white POS building with all the broken windows.

Guest Guest
When are they going to do something with that property that was once a lumber yard. The one right by the tracks on Jarvis, behind that white POS building with all the broken windows.

The old Empire Lumber.

What a pile.

Last I heard, our esteemed Mayor had secured a boatload of Fed. funds to start tearing down places like that.

There's an old abandoned house in my neighborhood that needs to get dropped. There's a lot of kids around who could get hurt in there. In the summer, some of them play completely unattended in the streets.

Media should cover Binghamton City Code Court nothing but a Joke and Farce. Why? It's used for fleaceing the residents of our City! Code Violations have gone too far picky stupid violations. Don't challenge Code Court your not going to get a fair hearing. Why? The Judge is paid by the City. Even if you have (City) them (testimony) cold in court the're not listening. It's a biaist Court nothing is equal and fair in front of their Judge.

I dare the Media to look into this matter. I would also want to know just as Garabge Bags suck money (for the Cities General fund) from residents this is what Code Enforcement is also doing. Where is the money from the fines going and what is the money being used for???

Watch the next City Council isses with the Code Court and it's system will be brought up! If City Council can bring up a lame issue of impeaching the President of the United States, then they better listen to facts concerning issues with code enforcement.

What kinds of code violations do you consider picky and stupid? What code violations would you like to see Code Officers concentrate on more?

Guest Guest

While on the subject of Code Enforcement, are people aware Matt Ryan is using it like a club to beat members of all Katchadorian family because Garo, the owner of this web site, is opposed to Ryan and his puppet master Mary Clark at Citizen Action?

Sort of reminds us of Nixon using the IRS.

Guest Guest
Wow I actually wish code would enfore more laws and clean this place up. If you want to keep your property in poor condition, then you deserve to pay lots of fines! Oh and by the way.....cats eye, I love your new pic. Cute!

Do you think the City should be fined as well for allowing these site's which they own?

If you only knew the real story about the Empire Lumber Company Property!

Here's the real story about that very site. About 10 years ago the City took ownership of that property for taxes. When a Arab fella came along wanting to buy the property for his car business. He was renting the Old Lost Dog property next to the Giant before he moved to the Lumber Co. Property on Jarvis Street. At that time he applied for a BLDC loan and recieved 80,000 plus dollars taxpayer dollars. Now remember this is the City of Binghamton who gave your tax money to this man who promised to repay it.

Well as it turns out he didn't repay the loan and skipped town with the BLDC $80,000 money and left over 30 to 40 stripped out cars and trucks, piles of tires, transmissions and engines all over the property for the last nine years at the site. Just this past August the cars were removed almost ten years later.

Code ??? This is the City of Binghamton making deals with your (BLDC) money and they being the largest CODE VIOLATERS!!!!

Guest Guest
While on the subject of Code Enforcement, are people aware Matt Ryan is using it like a club to beat members of all Katchadorian family because Garo, the owner of this web site, is opposed to Ryan and his puppet master Mary Clark at Citizen Action?

Sort of reminds us of Nixon using the IRS.

I can believe it!

Do you think the City should be fined as well for allowing these site's which they own?

If you only knew the real story about the Empire Lumber Company Property!

Here's the real story about that very site. About 10 years ago the City took ownership of that property for taxes. When a Arab fella came along wanting to buy the property for his car business. He was renting the Old Lost Dog property next to the Giant before he moved to the Lumber Co. Property on Jarvis Street. At that time he applied for a BLDC loan and recieved 80,000 plus dollars taxpayer dollars. Now remember this is the City of Binghamton who gave your tax money to this man who promised to repay it.

Well as it turns out he didn't repay the loan and skipped town with the BLDC $80,000 money and left over 30 to 40 stripped out cars and trucks, piles of tires, transmissions and engines all over the property for the last nine years at the site. Just this past August the cars were removed almost ten years later.

Code ??? This is the City of Binghamton making deals with your (BLDC) money and they being the largest CODE VIOLATERS!!!!

Lets add to this true story Hussane was his name and he went back to Detroit or Chicago after the feds started questioning people comming in and out of the main st place including the Akels

Guest Guest

I heard he blew town as soon as he got the BLDC Loan of 86,000 thousand dollars!. No the story is true, he took the City for a ride and they bought it hook, line and sinker.

I didn't know BLDC loans were that easy to get! Could I qualify? I want to take them for a ride! Just like the guy above and on Court Street......Bubbles I think his name is?

Just like the guy . . . on Court Street......Bubbles I think his name is?

I think, if you research and get your facts straight, the loan is to his wife, Holly Zembek. In any event, what he is doing is a big improvement on the barrels of waste oil, tires, etc. that were sitting there before. The property has really been cleaned up, and it's an asset to the neighborhood to have the new car wash added to the mechanical and detailing side of the business.

So far, I think this is a success story for the BLDC.

Guest Guest
I think, if you research and get your facts straight, the loan is to his wife, Holly Zembek. In any event, what he is doing is a big improvement on the barrels of waste oil, tires, etc. that were sitting there before. The property has really been cleaned up, and it's an asset to the neighborhood to have the new car wash added to the mechanical and detailing side of the business.

So far, I think this is a success story for the BLDC.

Oh really is that right? From what I investigated about the business deal with the City, what your not even telling is Holly's original deal includes her husband (who's back ground is a little moot) was to sell the Robinson Street property to pay back a good portion of the loan to the BLDC. They were not held to the original agreement instead they rented the property and broke the contract agreement with the BLDC. They should be held to the original agreement!

So if your going to post about FACTS..............Tax & Spend.............then post FACTS. They are double dipping into the system!!! Besides they received more money (from the BLDC) after the original agreement was made. Lets just call it triple dipping the system using Taxpayer BLDC funds!!

Guest Guest
Lets add to this true story Hussane was his name and he went back to Detroit or Chicago after the feds started questioning people comming in and out of the main st place including the Akels

Glad to hear they finally removed the cars from there. I used to drive that street daily to drop my kid off at his cousins for babysitting and at the time I noticed there were people that did go into and out of that yard and cars were often moved around. I always thought it was a chop shop. This thread explains a lot. Thanks.

Archived