Super Delegate Hinchey

Guest Trump

Guest Guest

I don't understand how every political discussion turns around to Rev. Grate. Are you that afraid of him?

Anyway, from what I understand, he's dropping out of the race because he has to take care of his father. So, I guess it's too bad you'll have to find someone else to talk about.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I had a really nice response for you - but decided that you would only use it against Rev Grate, so will keep my mouth shut. As for his password, he uses the same one for every account he uses and everyone who works for him, or has ever worked with him knows it. It was public knowledge to everyone at his magazine and newspaper. And, as far as I know, he never logs off any computers he uses - except his laptop.

sure - we believe you - we really do

ok, no we don't.

you got caught writing stupid stuff, insulting voters and acting boorishly on an online forum and now you try and talk your way out of it. It won't work. Good luck in the race, you are gonna need it big time!

Guest Guest
sure - we believe you - we really do

ok, no we don't.

you got caught writing stupid stuff, insulting voters and acting boorishly on an online forum and now you try and talk your way out of it. It won't work. Good luck in the race, you are gonna need it big time!

Gotta love DELETED who can't read!!! The above poster just said he's droppng out. What do you want, his DELETED on a pike on Main Street. Why don't you go back into mommy's basement and smoke some more of your home-grown.

Rev. Grate has a father in a nursing home and is spending every day there with him.

Archived