Where in the World is Uncle Geo?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

HEY I just spoke to Uncle Geo on the phone and he said he is banned..anyone know why? If he's not banned could someone please tell me how he can access the forum again?

Guest TheRelative
He hasn't told me he was banned. :blink:

well he just called me..(I'm a relative)..wanted me to check and see if the Voice was still online for him as he couldn't access it..any suggestions?

Guest Knight of Darkness
He hasn't told me he was banned. :blink:

How would he tell you? If he has been banned. he likely doesn't know how to circumvent it, so he couldn't post the news here. And supposedly you two don't know each other outside of this message board, Uncle Geo said he doesn't know if you have a beard or not.

He and AFC were last known to be playing "Hide the Wafer" earlier this afternoon.

And now Uncle Tubby cannot be found?

I suspect foul play! :blink:

Guest Satan

Hey, KD --

Ya know, Uncle Tubby was getting quite worked up today. Do you think we pushed him over the edge and that he went totally nuts and exploded in a fit of temper, resulting in him getting banned? I feel so bad. Only 'cause I obviously missed it! :lol: :lol:

How would he tell you? If he has been banned. he likely doesn't know how to circumvent it, so he couldn't post the news here. And supposedly you two don't know each other outside of this message board, Uncle Geo said he doesn't know if you have a beard or not.

Liar.

Guest Satan

Hey, Uncle Tubbbbyyyyyy!

Does this Word of the Day - "Liar" - expire at midnight tonight or is that truly the only word you and Chatty know?

Guest Guest
Oh, oh... Uncle Tubby's back! He just squeezed through the opening! Run! Run!

And yet, AFC is not. Interesting. Can the two not be present at the same time? And why would that be? Hmmmmmm......

So you've decided to join our merry group, eh? Well, go ahead and post something original and let's get to it.

Do you mean something original like your posts? LIAR?

Guest Knight of Darkness
Liar.

Really? So I'm lying when I asserted you said you didn't know if AFC has a beard? My, my, I guess you really do think I'm stupid. OK Uncle Tubby, let's look at your comments in post #485 from the "Can You Be Christian Without Going To Church?" thread:

"That's really great! LOL But I have a beard ... can't speak for AFC though."

So Fatso, to paraphrase Shakespeare, you've been hoisted by your own petard. Although given your weight, it better be a sturdy petard, otherwise you'll come crashing back down. So, either you're so stupid you can't tell if your own buddy has a beard, or you're a liar who wanted us to believe you and AFC don't have contact outside of this board. Either way, sux to be you.

Guest Satan
Really? So I'm lying when I asserted you said you didn't know if AFC has a beard? My, my, I guess you really do think I'm stupid. OK Uncle Tubby, let's look at your comments in post #485 from the "Can You Be Christian Without Going To Church?" thread:

So Fatso, to paraphrase Shakespeare, you've been hoisted by your own petard. Although given your weight, it better be a sturdy petard, otherwise you'll come crashing back down. So, either you're so stupid you can't tell if your own buddy has a beard, or you're a liar who wanted us to believe you and AFC don't have contact outside of this board. Either way, sux to be you.

LOL

They are one and the same. Look at the writing styles of each -- or should I say, LACK of writing style of each.

Uncle Tubby probably couldn't get in because AFC had already logged in! :lol:

Guest Knight of Darkness
LOL

They are one and the same. Look at the writing styles of each -- or should I say, LACK of writing style of each.

Yes, all one has to do is look at Uncle Tubby's feeble assault against me in the other thread, calling me a liar in sentence after sentence. It had all the delicate aroma of one of AFC's masterpieces.

Guest LastofSix
LOL

Not one in the same from what I know..

Hey Unca Geo..nice to see you got back on! ps...I found sugar free PEEPS today!!! Yum!

Liar

Guest Parishoner
:lol: You've been caught red-handed lying, so this is the best you can do.

I know Geo, and I can tell you he's a very honest-and very amusing soul. I can also tell you that he's NOTAFC.

If he's lying then I'm Irish. And trust me, I'm DEFINATELY not Irish.

KOD you sound like you might be questioning Uncle Geo because you feel the need to fight a losing battle, and you think he would make a good target..

Let me tell you, you can't light a candle to his wisdom or his insight so just give up already dude..

Archived