Where in the World is Uncle Geo?

Guest Guest

Guest Knight of Darkness
I know Geo, and I can tell you he's a very honest-and very amusing soul. I can also tell you that he's NOTAFC.

If he's lying then I'm Irish. And trust me, I'm DEFINATELY not Irish.

KOD you sound like you might be questioning Uncle Geo because you feel the need to fight a losing battle, and you think he would make a good target..

Let me tell you, you can't light a candle to his wisdom or his insight so just give up already dude..

Satan, do you notice how the ankle-biters AFC calls forth all parrot the same ridiculous arguments? :D This is hilarious, that they can't come up with anything better tells me we're kicking their flabby backsides. Neither Uncle Tubby, or this ankle-biter address the fact I caught Tubby red-handed in a lie.

As for the parishioner (BTW, you really should learn to spell better, you remind me of someone else in these threads who has spelling issues), I recollect an interesting argument on the old board. Some of the posters were making jokes about the weight of AFC's wife, and he replied by joking she weighed 800 lbs. when he was on top of her. I realized he was probably being somewhat facetious, but wondered if that wasn't also somewhat of a joke at his own expense about his weight. Now who else do we know here who makes jokes at his own expense re: his weight?

Satan, do you notice how the ankle-biters AFC calls forth all parrot the same ridiculous arguments? :D This is hilarious, that they can't come up with anything better tells me we're kicking their flabby backsides. Neither Uncle Tubby, or this ankle-biter address the fact I caught Tubby red-handed in a lie.

As for the parishioner (BTW, you really should learn to spell better, you remind me of someone else in these threads who has spelling issues), I recollect an interesting argument on the old board. Some of the posters were making jokes about the weight of AFC's wife, and he replied by joking she weighed 800 lbs. when he was on top of her. I realized he was probably being somewhat facetious, but wondered if that wasn't also somewhat of a joke at his own expense about his weight. Now who else do we know here who makes jokes at his own expense re: his weight?

Liar

Archived