Marilyn's Bake Shoppe

Guest seth

I think that's the name of it. I drove by around 3:30 yesterday, you know, in the "growing urban core", and it was closed. Is it closed for good? She has yummy cookies.

Guest Guest

Try getting a cup of coffee at Java Joes on a Saturday night at 7:00pm..smack dab in the heart of Binghamton's "growing and vital urban core."

You can't....they're closed.

We're booming alright!

Guest Guest
Try getting a cup of coffee at Java Joes on a Saturday night at 7:00pm..smack dab in the heart of Binghamton's "growing and vital urban core."

We're booming alright!

You can certainly find more than a few places to get a beer, though.

The only "growing and vital" business in our urban core is the booze biz.

"Growing and vital urban core."

I love that one.

How stupid does Ryan think we are?

Guest Guest
You can certainly find more than a few places to get a beer, though.

The only "growing and vital" business in our urban core is the booze biz.

"Growing and vital urban core."

I love that one.

How stupid does Ryan think we are?

I don't know about him, but you keep topping what I think you're capable of.

I think that's the name of it. I drove by around 3:30 yesterday, you know, in the "growing urban core", and it was closed. Is it closed for good? She has yummy cookies.

It's open. You should have checked the hours in the window if you really wanted to know the answer to this question.

Why would I stop and park to do that when I could clearly see it was closed? As I said, I was driving by!

Last time I walked around downtown I could not find a cup of coffee at 4pm, as a previous poster said.

Java Joe's was closed, as well as Coffee Talk (now it is closed permanently, I gather). Lost Dog might have been open, but I gave up on downtown and headed to La Tazza.

Guest Guest
It's open. You should have checked the hours in the window if you really wanted to know the answer to this question.

But does she have wifi?

Without wifi how can she do bunsiness or draw peopel into the place?

Tarik and Prof. Mastrangelo should give her a lesson in business.

Guest guest

Yes she is open, maybe she had an emergency. I know that they are usually open until 6 pm M-F. She is also open Saturdays as well. And I believe Wifi is a city thing, so anyone within a mile radius of downtown should get it, regardless of the business.

But does she have wifi?

Without wifi how can she do bunsiness or draw peopel into the place?

Tarik and Prof. Mastrangelo should give her a lesson in business.

Ed not allowed, shut up!!! We are all so sick of your relentless obsession with the wifi! You made your point a million times.... move on with your life!!!!

Guest Guest
Why would I stop and park to do that when I could clearly see it was closed? As I said, I was driving by!

Last time I walked around downtown I could not find a cup of coffee at 4pm, as a previous poster said.

Java Joe's was closed, as well as Coffee Talk (now it is closed permanently, I gather). Lost Dog might have been open, but I gave up on downtown and headed to La Tazza.

latazza - which by the way closes at three - so you actually did not do what you said you did at four.

Guest Guest
Ed not allowed, shut up!!! We are all so sick of your relentless obsession with the wifi! You made your point a million times.... move on with your life!!!!

Mr ed never moves on. He has made over 25,000 posts about the mayor on here and over 150 of them abut the mayors private parts. His obsession is never endning. One might ask why. The mayor had sex with his girlfriend (before she was his girlfriend) and ed never did (have sex with his girlfriend - or ryan for that matter) so ed became obsessed with the mayor and with binghamotn - although he does not live here - work here - pay taxes here - own property here, he is still obsessed with it.

We're booming alright!

Take it up with Java Joe's! How the heck is City Hall going to control a private business's hours?

Ed isn't the only one who disapproves of the muni wifi.

In fact, it would be interesting to see who is actually in favor of the wifi.

TWS

Guest Guest
Ed isn't the only one who disapproves of the muni wifi.

In fact, it would be interesting to see who is actually in favor of the wifi.

TWS

and you would be aginst it why?

Archived