Alternate to Fusion Soccer Training

Guest Curious Soccer Dad

Guest Curious Soccer Dad

Heard some buzz about a soccer training program being organized by disgruntled Fusion coaches who feel they can tap into the Fusion parent $ resources, especially the parents that think their kids are better than they are being showcased at Fusion. Heard they are gonna let their friends kids train for free but charge their non friends. Anyone know what this is? Are they licensed? Insured? Sanctioned by Fusion?

Guest guest

From the framing of your question it looks like another Fusion Bashing coming and this time dragging the trainers down with it. Why do you care? Why is it any of your business if someone chooses to charge for their services or not to friends. What is your point? You seem to have all this inside information but no meat to go with it. How about you go down to the Diner and revive the JFK second shooter conspiracy, it's way more fun and definitely more interesting.

Guest A different curious dad

I dont care anything at all about the Fusion bashing but I am seriously looking for a camp or clinic like setting for my teen son to work on improving some specific footskills. Im not looking to replace what hes getting at Fusion but to supplement it. If there really is a credentialed training camp in the area that will do this, I would be interested in knowing more or knowing where to find out more. Thank you.

Guest The one who knows
I dont care anything at all about the Fusion bashing but I am seriously looking for a camp or clinic like setting for my teen son to work on improving some specific footskills. Im not looking to replace what hes getting at Fusion but to supplement it. If there really is a credentialed training camp in the area that will do this, I would be interested in knowing more or knowing where to find out more. Thank you.

I too have heard about Advanced Placement Soccer Training (APST). It is organized and run by Al LaBarbera, Tim McNally, Bill Rich and Shane Cook. The thought process is to offer individual or small group training. There will be no teams, no rosters, no politics no registration, no fundraising fee. All of the good and none of the bad. The concept is like having a tutor for your child.

They offer skills, conditioning, individual and team training for both boys and girls.

From what I read it is low cost too. Also, I am pretty sure these guys are not disgruntled Fusion coaches. As a matter of fact they all still coach with Fusion.

This is what our area needs.

Guest Guest
I too have heard about Advanced Placement Soccer Training (APST). It is organized and run by Al LaBarbera, Tim McNally, Bill Rich and Shane Cook. The thought process is to offer individual or small group training. There will be no teams, no rosters, no politics no registration, no fundraising fee. All of the good and none of the bad. The concept is like having a tutor for your child.

They offer skills, conditioning, individual and team training for both boys and girls.

From what I read it is low cost too. Also, I am pretty sure these guys are not disgruntled Fusion coaches. As a matter of fact they all still coach with Fusion.

This is what our area needs.

If Shane Cook is involved- steer clear

how idiotic are this areas soccer parents, and how much more can Marco milk you guys for?

Guest Guest-Get a life-*
If Shane Cook is involved- steer clear

how idiotic are this areas soccer parents, and how much more can Marco milk you guys for?

OK here we go again with the Cook bashing. Why don't you get a life and shut the DELETED up you cowardess pig. Tell us who you are and why you continue to bash Shane. I am so sick and tired of people hiding behind this board and taking pokes at him. Im not defending him. But I do know him and the overwheling majority of stuff written about him on this board is just flat out lies.

Why do you poeple have to make everything about him? Lets not take this thread down the same dirty road as you try to take every other soccer thread. This site should be called beat the hell out of Shane instead of sports. Get over it or step up and tell him to his face.

Guest Guest
OK here we go again with the Cook bashing. Why don't you get a life and shut the DELETED up you cowardess pig. Tell us who you are and why you continue to bash Shane. I am so sick and tired of people hiding behind this board and taking pokes at him. Im not defending him. But I do know him and the overwheling majority of stuff written about him on this board is just flat out lies.

Why do you poeple have to make everything about him? Lets not take this thread down the same dirty road as you try to take every other soccer thread. This site should be called beat the hell out of Shane instead of sports. Get over it or step up and tell him to his face.

Why doesn't the soccer community like or trust Shane Cook? Hmmmm .... let's think about it. Could we start with anyone else besides Cook being suspended by NYSWest for falsifying his daughter's registration info in an attempt to get her onto the ODP team? How could anyone trust someone like that?

Guest Guest
Why doesn't the soccer community like or trust Shane Cook? Hmmmm .... let's think about it. Could we start with anyone else besides Cook being suspended by NYSWest for falsifying his daughter's registration info in an attempt to get her onto the ODP team? How could anyone trust someone like that?

To be honest, Cook really doesn't deserve this much publicity. He's never been considered a great coach. He's known more for his antics than coaching knowledge.

Guest Full of stuff
To be honest, Cook really doesn't deserve this much publicity. He's never been considered a great coach. He's known more for his antics than coaching knowledge.

Cook was suspend from NYSW??? When was this? To my knowledge he has coached nonstop in NYSW for 10 or more years. What documents did he falsify? I am pretty sure the only paperwork that is filled out is name age and birth certificate. Besides....... Don't the kids have to try out for ODP????? Did he falsify her ability???

Lets keep bashing this guy.......... Look at what he has done.........

Coached succesful club teams at BC United and Empire

Volunteered for both YMCA and B&G club

Coaches a succesful school team

Served as president of BC United for 2 terms

Served as District commissioner for 2 terms

He should be stonned!!! How dare he? This man is a beast!

Guest The truth
Cook was suspend from NYSW??? When was this? To my knowledge he has coached nonstop in NYSW for 10 or more years. What documents did he falsify? I am pretty sure the only paperwork that is filled out is name age and birth certificate. Besides....... Don't the kids have to try out for ODP????? Did he falsify her ability???

One thing that many of you do not know about Cook. He donated a Kidney to friends daughter who was dieing. I agree we should keep bashing this man. For god sake how many of you have given a kidney to save a little girl? I know for a fact he also volunteers his time at the church and the Sr. citizens home. For the last two Thanksgivings he served at the soup kitchen.

Let the one of you without sin cast the first stone! Put down those rocks before you bust up that glass house!

Guest Here we go
One thing that many of you do not know about Cook. He donated a Kidney to friends daughter who was dieing. I agree we should keep bashing this man. For god sake how many of you have given a kidney to save a little girl? I know for a fact he also volunteers his time at the church and the Sr. citizens home. For the last two Thanksgivings he served at the soup kitchen.

Let the one of you without sin cast the first stone! Put down those rocks before you bust up that glass house!

Wait a minute. No one said the soccer community did not like or trust Cook. It is a few cowardess chicken poo creeps that hide behind this board that do not like him. The soccer community loves him. He has never not had a team or a soccer job. The AD at his school loves him. Paul Marco keeps him employed. Bill Rich takes him to Europe every year. Al LaBarbera speaks highly of him. No one else gets near as much press on this P.O.S. board as he does. One thing about it..... Everyone knows his name.

Ok Shane quit posting your resume

Guest Guest

This is all false. Nice attempt at humor though.

He has spent every Thanksgiving for the last countless number of years at his girlfriends house in Buffalo.

Hes got both kidneys, never goes near a church even though hes a reverend and has no earthly idea where an old folks home is.

Guest yes he did

He had his wife falsify his daughters registration because he was asked to leave NYSWYSA on very bad terms and he was afraid that they would deny her the chance to play if they knew he was her dad. Notice I said wife: he is still very much legally married.

Guest poo creep
Wait a minute. No one said the soccer community did not like or trust Cook. It is a few cowardess chicken poo creeps that hide behind this board that do not like him. The soccer community loves him. He has never not had a team or a soccer job. The AD at his school loves him. Paul Marco keeps him employed. Bill Rich takes him to Europe every year. Al LaBarbera speaks highly of him. No one else gets near as much press on this P.O.S. board as he does. One thing about it..... Everyone knows his name.

The whole soccer community does not like love or trust him. Rightfully.

Guest guest

It's true, I saw Coach Cook with his shirt off once and there was a big hole where his Kidney used to be ... I could see right through it. BTW I miss all of you U14Girls ex-Fusion parents ... the good news is that the weakest of the herd are now playing club ball for Empire. Thats a pretty significant step backwards. Chris Walsh ... nice guy ... but CLUB team. At least the better U14Girls were adopted by the older Fusion team for the time being ... until next year when the girls that quit and ran away hopefuly see the light (if the parents steer clear) and come humbly back. Go Danielle T. and Linsey A. ! You guys are doing awesome.

Guest Guest

Cook was forced to resign as the Binghamton District Commissioner a few years back because of the problems that are well documented within NYSW.

Guest Guest
It's true, I saw Coach Cook with his shirt off once and there was a big hole where his Kidney used to be ... I could see right through it. BTW I miss all of you U14Girls ex-Fusion parents ... the good news is that the weakest of the herd are now playing club ball for Empire. Thats a pretty significant step backwards. Chris Walsh ... nice guy ... but CLUB team. At least the better U14Girls were adopted by the older Fusion team for the time being ... until next year when the girls that quit and ran away hopefuly see the light (if the parents steer clear) and come humbly back. Go Danielle T. and Linsey A. ! You guys are doing awesome.

Thats not a kidney scar dummy its appendix.

Guest soccervmom

Guest Defender
Cook was forced to resign as the Binghamton District Commissioner a few years back because of the problems that are well documented within NYSW.

This is simply not true. Please provide your proof. Cook left at the same time Sokolinski, Acker and Mesinna left. The group from Binghamton was hte only ones that stood up to Buckleys infidelity, fraud, and theft. They just got tired of fighting the corrupt status quoe. Now Buckley has surrounded himself with boot licking lackeys like Kevin Arnold. Cook resigned on his on and was never forced.

Guest soccerfmom

Shane with all the trashing you have done to Chris, blaming him for people leaving your U14 team, what were you doing sitting on the side lines with his team this weekend, are you just trying to get back on the good side of the people you drove away.

And to say now that the better players have stuck with Fusion and are now playing on the U15s. I saw Lindsey A. playing this weekend and she looked really good, it is too bad that we did not get to see her play much last year. She was one of the girls that warmed your bench the most last year. Does this mean you did not know who the better players were on your team last year? At least her parents were able to see past you and see what Fusion can offer.

Hopefully there will be a different trainer next year at this age group and those that have left will go back to Fusion.

Guest Guest

Question 1: How do you know when a player really sucks?

Answer 1: When said players mom sits on computer all day and complains about the coach!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 2: How do you know that soccer mom never gets laid?

Answer 2A: Soccer Mom spends all of her time on the voice complaing about coach.

Answer 2B: Soccer mom's husband spends every minute on voice complaining of daughters soccer coach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 3: How do you know that Soccer Mom's husband is a 110 pound coward?

Answer 3A: Soccer Mom's husband doesn't have the stones to approach the coach and express his concerns.

Answer 3B: Soccer Mom's husband can't control his wife.

Answer 3C: Soccer Mom is really Soccer Dad.

Guest guest
Question 1: How do you know when a player really sucks?

Answer 1: When said players mom sits on computer all day and complains about the coach!

Question 2: How do you know that soccer mom never gets laid?

Answer 2A: Soccer Mom spends all of her time on the voice complaing about coach.

Answer 2B: Soccer mom's husband spends every minute on voice complaining of daughters soccer coach.

Question 3: How do you know that Soccer Mom's husband is a 110 pound coward?

Answer 3A: Soccer Mom's husband doesn't have the stones to approach the coach and express his concerns.

Answer 3B: Soccer Mom's husband can't control his wife.

Answer 3C: Soccer Mom is really Soccer Dad.

Good Come Back SHANE

@

Guest Guest
This is simply not true. Please provide your proof. Cook left at the same time Sokolinski, Acker and Mesinna left. The group from Binghamton was hte only ones that stood up to Buckleys infidelity, fraud, and theft. They just got tired of fighting the corrupt status quoe. Now Buckley has surrounded himself with boot licking lackeys like Kevin Arnold. Cook resigned on his on and was never forced.

Cook was forced to resign, there is no question, and I don't consider Kevin a boot licker.

~+~

Archived