Thank You Binghampton.

Guest Leroy P. Walker

Guest Leroy P. Walker

With all that has happened the past week it is nice to know I have a sanctuary.

I can always come here to read the news that means nothing to America. However, Americans Pray for you and hope for your awakenining.

I can always come here to read the news that means nothing to America. However, Americans Pray for you and hope for your awakenining.

WTF?

Guest spelling is good

I've lived here my entire life, and it aggravates me that people don't know how to spell "Binghamton" without adding a "p" in it.

Guest Guest
I've lived here my entire life, and it aggravates me that people don't know how to spell "Binghamton" without adding a "p" in it.

That means the troll lives in Alabama or Mexico.

What is BINGHAMPTON? What has to be done for people to get it through their skulls that there is NO P in the name Binghamton. What can you expect from an area that celebrates an event for the 1st night of a New Year on the LAST night of the year. Only in America!!!!

post-68-1204932699_thumb.jpg

Maybe OP is this guy:

==================

FEDEX KINKO'S

LEROY P. WALKER

Center Manager

FedEx Kinko’s

2425 Palmer Avenue

New Rochelle, NY 10801

==================

or, with the reference to "sanctuary," maybe a "spoof" on:

GEN. LEROY P. WALKER DEAD.

August 23, 1884, Wednesday

Page 2, 107 words

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Aug. 22.--Gen. Leroy Pone Walker, one of the most prominent lawyers in Alabama, died at Huntsville at 3 o'clock this morning of abscess of the bowels. ----> For more info, see:

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/...amp;oref=slogin

Guest You're Welcome

And BinghamPton welcomes you :huh: Maybe you can hook up with the one chick with the excellent grammar (gooses are flying North thread) :blink: Together you can create Einstein Jr :blink:

And BinghamPton welcomes you :huh: Maybe you can hook up with the one chick with the excellent grammar (gooses are flying North thread) :blink: Together you can create Einstein Jr :blink:

:lol:

Binghamton??? :blink:

Guest slowpoke

what about those that say it "Bingington"?

Guest Guest

I've often found that people that leave come back... roughly 87.9 % of the time. which shows, if you cant make it in binghamton, you'll never make it anywhere else. the strong stay behind. the weak venture out. but return as prodigals. we forgive.

Guest Guest
I've often found that people that leave come back... roughly 87.9 % of the time. which shows, if you cant make it in binghamton, you'll never make it anywhere else. the strong stay behind. the weak venture out. but return as prodigals. we forgive.
the percentages are also the ones that hold two jobs in other states to get by. if you venture out of new york, you've hit bottom.

Archived