On the way to the Home Show

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
You're a very silly and shallow man Ed.

How so?

Can you explain?

How about some specificity?

You know what some people might call "silly"? some peope might say convening a "Garbage Summit" and still have piles of it sitting out on the sidewalks in what should be the very cleanest and most attractive part of town is "silly".

Others might call it pathetic.

How so?

Can you explain?

How about some specificity?

You know what some people might call "silly"? some peope might say convening a "Garbage Summit" and still have piles of it sitting out on the sidewalks in what should be the very cleanest and most attractive part of town is "silly".

Others might call it pathetic.

silly is a grown man taking pictures in the rain of 4 boxes on the side of a street. A street that he does not live on, in a city he does not live in nor does he own property. silly is your pathetic little games. you are silly ed. If this was a widespread issue though the entire city, i could see, but it is not. How about now? are the boxes that you call piles of garbage still there? Maybe you should go take another picture you silly freak.

Guest Guest

Poptart, do ever visit Binghamton?

Have you ever attended a Neighborhood Assembly?

If you had you would know garbage is one of the biggest complaints in this City.

Hell, it was one of only two topics Doug Drazen ran on in his campaing for Mayor. Garbage and crime.

It was easy to take the picture because I had parked on the Collier St. ramp, gone to breakfast at Terra Cotta and then walked over to Washington Street to Garland Gallery and that other store Incogfnito, I think..

BTW, we were alone on the streets and in the shops. I wonder why?

No ed...i don't visit binghamton. I don't have to since i was born here and live in the city as well. so since i wake up in the city everyday. i have no need to visit the city. Unlike you. I have attended neighborhood assembly meetings and i understand the issue with the garbage is a concern. what i don't understand is what is your obsession with 4 boxes on the side of the road. are they still there? if not when were they picked up? see ed, i have other concerns here rather than 4 boxes to be recycled. if they were that much of an eyesore to you, why not take them and recycle them yourself. oh wait thats right, then you could not come on here and complain about a non issue. How come we don't see other pictures of "garbage" around? How about answering my questions ed. The questions that i have asked you for 2 weeks now that you refuse to answer because it shows how silly and pathetic you are.

oh and by the way what time did you take those pictures of the boxes? that may be why no one was out on the street. oh and maybe it was because it was pouring rain yesterday and most people are smart enough not to walk around in the rain looking for garbage. And the other reason no one was around, was because they knew that you would be out, and no one really can stand to be around you.

:rolleyes:

Guest Guest

Poptart, I attend three or four Neighborhood Assembly meetings. Wy did you say I have not attneded them? Are you spreading more lies?

You want me to pick up the city garbage now!!! Are you for real?

You want more pictures, ok:

4807094485a3949243a3d4ab28f254e892f850c5fad2d44b8086117f7478e31d10b18e4f.jpg

How is this right in front of the next hotel to go broke, you wonder why they owe $300,000?

0007268510d048018648249c187e1f74b69217c255b5ef72fd1ac05a056a6b25ef539e9b.jpg

Court Street

33365144f1f0848cda7dbc63720893dd503719577c18ff057f0b57696a59e1c0de9fadaf.jpg

"Greenspace, fittignly in fornt of Democratic headquarters

29823801996ca3872651b28e3d51333a2471c8f5aee9b9a4dda529e7f3b7a40054b95d19.jpg

How many photos of the garbage do you want.

ed maybe your reading comprehension is not at a high school level but let me go slow for you. I did not say you never attend neighborhood assemblies. (although I can't figure out why you would attend neighborhood assemblies for a city that you don't live in...but hey we tried to get that answered before but you refuse to answer that one too) Lets try this again "I don't have to since i was born here and live in the city as well. so since i wake up in the city everyday. i have no need to visit the city. Unlike you."

Do you understand now?

secondly thank you for posting the pictures. that is really great that you have a collection of photos of garbage but it really means nothing since they are undated and there is no way of telling when these pictures were taken. but since there is one picture of garbage with about 6 to 8 inches of snow on the ground, i can bet it wasn't take with the others the one you just posted was recently taken and the others were taken in the fall or when there was no snow on the ground. so it looks as if you have pictures of 4 or 5 different times since the fall. not really the scandal you portray is it? and nice touch with that last one. my gosh you are a desperate and shallow man. I also have a picture of trash for you. it was taken at the broome business show. enjoy.

Guest Guest

If you had you would know garbage is one of the biggest complaints in this City.

Hell, it was one of only two topics Doug Drazen ran on in his campaing for Mayor. Garbage and crime.

It was easy to take the picture because I had parked on the Collier St. ramp, gone to breakfast at Terra Cotta and then walked over to Washington Street to Garland Gallery and that other store Incogfnito, I think..

:huh:

Why is ED quoting Doogie?

Guest Guest
:huh:

Why is ED quoting Doogie?

I do not see quote I see a summation of Drazen's campaign platform.

Do yo see a quote?

Can you quote it?

Guest Guest

The NA's are doing a horrible job of getting anything done.

Twice a week I have to go out to the front of my house and pick up all the garbage the wind has blown there from across the street. It's all over my lawn and in the gutter.

I walked my dog the other day, and there was literally garbage ALL OVER the streets.

Everywhere.

While Ryan is sweating a wifi system that there's no one downtown to benefit, our streets are looking like those of some Third World nation.

Guest Guest

Would the poster be ranting if the "garbage" was placed in proper containers for refuse day pick up?? I think not. The real issue here is that the person(s) responsible for putting the refuse cubside for pickup is'nt using proper refuse containers. Here in the Town of Union (yes, it's a part of Broome County), we have to put our recycle container out the night before because the recycle truck is here at zero-dark-thirty so they're not in the way of the regular refuse pick up or children walking to school or the sooner they get done, the sooner they can go home.

I'm sure thats why the refuse is out on the city streets especially since the refuse is picked up before a store owner opens on monday.

Archived