Whiners and Complainers

The Mad Russian

It’s about time we had an administration that doesn’t cave into constituents whining about the level of snow removal. I’m glad to see that this administration realizes that this is the Great Northeast and that in the winter months we have snow and ice storms. It’s refreshing to see we have people in charge that realize the importance of letting Mother Nature run it’s course this time of year. In time people will realize that this method of snow control is best for us and the planet. With a plan like this it will add excitement to our lives every time there is a weather event and we venture out to do errands. Imagine the thrill of descending the hills of the south side knowing that you won’t run into one of those planet polluting salt trucks. This plan will also save on the consumption of fuel by forcing those of us that are not thrill seekers to stay home until good old Mother takes care of the conditions she has created. Our taxes will go down by the money that will be saved on employee, equipment and material costs, so three cheers to the Powers of Binghamton for trying to save the planet.

Russian Federal highway Moscow city - Yakutsk City, named “Lena”, nowadays.

The road doesn’t have asfalt surface, though it is a Federal, vital highway.

Everytime it rains the road gets paralized, these shots are made a few days before the traffic jam for 600 cars got stuck there. Hunger and lack of the fuel followed, according to the witnesses. One woman gave a born to a child right in the public bus she was riding.

Construction team afraids to appear on site because during their previous visit it was beaten by people who stuck in the jam for a few days. People breaking the locks on the trucks, in a search of food and warm cloths.

Fuel, food, firearms and steel tow-line are the things that are needed most these days on this Federal highway

LINK---> THE TRUE LOOKS OF THE MAD RUSSIAN's HOME LAND <---LINK

So we still don't understand what your real problem is. Geez if you don't like pavement, go back home. Don't forget your "hip boots"

Don't like it, leave

My people along with many others from Europe came to this country because we were unhappy with the leadership and the conditions we were forced to live with. We came we built and we helped make this great country, but now we are saddened to see this country turning into what we left behind. And don’t forget these foreigners never asked for anything special they were happy to learn the English langue and contribute what they could, so what did you bring to the table.

My people along with many others from Europe came to this country because we were unhappy with the leadership and the conditions we were forced to live with. We came we built and we helped make this great country, but now we are saddened to see this country turning into what we left behind. And don’t forget these foreigners never asked for anything special they were happy to learn the English langue and contribute what they could, so what did you bring to the table.

But geeeez, look at the BABES you left behind!

REALLY ?

Then why is it that you feel it's your need to complain everytime something does not go YOUR way ?

Like you said, YOUR PEOPLE came to this country because you were "UNHAPPY" with the leadership and the conditions you were forced to live with ! That could only mean that your ready to go back home ???? BYE....

Geez, so did everyone else that came to THIS country! Everyone ELSE also busted their butts to make this country GREAT! So why do you feel you should be on top of the list to get what YOU want ?

Let me tell you something. A very long time ago, my great, great, grandfather told me something when I was 8. He told me that this COUNTRY will one day be a great place to live. This COUNTRY will be faced with issues that will take FREEDOM away. The same FREEDOM my father and his father before him fought for. This FREEDOM will be taken away by those who think they are better then everyone else and use the resources to take away the FREEDOM that was extablished. When Sir Winston came to this COUNTRY in 1572, he had dreams where everyone would be able to live in one area and get along. this dream would be taken away, he knew, because those who come here are only interested in themselves and what they can get.

You know something. I have to thank you. You just proved my great, great grandfather right !

So what you can't get off your hill ? Who MADE you move there and why did you not look at this before purchasing the property.

Please take your attitude that AMERICA OWES YOU SOMETHING and go sit in the corner. I am so sick of hearing how everyone needs this or that, wants this or that, wants a hand out. And that is what it all boils down to. A HAND OUT !

Guest Polska Piva

Pravda tovarich. Todays immigrants won't assimilate & негр, негр всегда не работает!!!

Pravda tovarich. Todays immigrants won't assimilate & негр, негр всегда не работает!!!

translated --= Todays immigrants will not assimilate and the Negro, the Negro always does not work!!!

Sounds to me that I have struck a nerve, by the way you assume too much, I do not look for hand outs and I do not live on a hill. Oh and by the way things are going my way and it’s too bad you didn’t inherit your Great Great Grandfathers wisdom.

LMAO... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You Have Not Got A Clue !

(and you call yourself an AMERICAN ? --- right !)

Archived