Local wheel shop

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I had good luck buying rims at Kost Tire on Court St. a couple years ago for my Cavalier. After calling around, they had the best deal I could find at the time.

Tirerack.com Shipped to your door mounted and balanced with new lugnuts. Will beat any price you find around here.

My shop is an Authorized Tire Rack Dealer.

We sell to you at the same price as Tire Rack, you deal locally and we can install them.

Hillcrest Fleet & Auto Service

722-7163

Guest Guest

I just a brand new Escalade and would like to buy some spinner rims. I'd also like to get the windows tinted as dark as possible and get it lowered about 6 inches. It has 4 wheel drive but i'd never use it anyways. Anyone know a place locally where I can get this all done at one place?

Guest Guest
My shop is an Authorized Tire Rack Dealer.

We sell to you at the same price as Tire Rack, you deal locally and we can install them.

Hillcrest Fleet & Auto Service

722-7163

BTK is right - Better off buying local!!!

If you buy tires or custom wheels over the internet you pay a FORTUNE in UPS shipping costs!!! Very expensive to ship tires or wheels!!!!

Guest Guest

Kost tire in vestal is the best of the best by the a&w give graham a call he will treat you great and give you the best price! Also kost will not be under sold

Archived