YOU CAN HELP FIGHT THE DRUG WAR

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

My ex-girlfriend is a huge POT head! She is beautiful and has a great job - (about $75,000 per year). However, I had to be done with her because of all of the weed she smokes and worse, all of the weed she SELLS!!! I need someone to help me nail her! She needs to be off the street, she sells to all sorts of people, but I can't turn her in, she would have me killed...anyone willing to help?

Guest Guest

There was a famous Drug House on Thorpe Street in Binghamton for years. A brown house that was finally shut down. I think it is still boarded up. During its heyday about 5 years ago this beautiful blonde haired girl was always there and she had an extremly expensive silver colored sports car. She certainly looked out of place hanging out on the front porch of this dump!

My ex-girlfriend is a huge POT head! She is beautiful and has a great job - (about $75,000 per year). However, I had to be done with her because of all of the weed she smokes and worse, all of the weed she SELLS!!! I need someone to help me nail her! She needs to be off the street, she sells to all sorts of people, but I can't turn her in, she would have me killed...anyone willing to help?

try growing a spine you sniveling wimp.

Guest Guest
There was a famous Drug House on Thorpe Street in Binghamton for years. A brown house that was finally shut down. I think it is still boarded up. During its heyday about 5 years ago this beautiful blonde haired girl was always there and she had an extremly expensive silver colored sports car. She certainly looked out of place hanging out on the front porch of this dump!

Not her. she is a blonde, about 5'9" 120 lbs, but never drove a silver sports car, always a high end suv.

ok...then you rat her out and call her and tell her it was you, your name and address.

you're even a bigger coward than i thought. do something or shut up. maybe you could call your mommy and daddy to fight your battles for you.

Guest Guest
you're even a bigger coward than i thought. do something or shut up. maybe you could call your mommy and daddy to fight your battles for you.
what's her name and where does she work??

Guest Guest

Could I get her phone number?

Guest Guest
Not her. she is a blonde, about 5'9" 120 lbs, but never drove a silver sports car, always a high end suv.

Hmm. Does she drive a white Cadillac Esc.???????

Guest Guest

You've got to be kidding me.

This little pansy has TWO threads whining about this?

I think she ought to slap you upside your head, frankly.

She dumped you, for OBVIOUS reasons, and this is your response.

What a sniveling little weasel.

Guest Guest
What about the cops son who just got busted with 7 pounds and cash??? Myers ring a bell????? :lol::lol:

Very ironic.... don't you think?? He's been sellin bud for two years now... right under daddy's nose

[/quote

I remember the woman and I believe she was married to one of the persons involved. They were finally shut down. Crandall #14 & #16 are being shut down again. The drug war was lost along time ago. Where ever you have large sums of money you will have corruption whether it is wall street or Thorp street.

Guest Guest

If you sell enough, I guess you can afford a high-class hooker!!!

Guest slowpoke

ok....you all got me messed up.....first, where can i find the good bud, and second...can you get a high priced DELETED to deliver it?

Bring it.

ok, just give me the names of the girls who beat you up. i'll take care of everything. you won't even have to break a nail or soil yourself as usual.

Guest deseeder

Guest deseeder

whats worse is this idiot is probobly real.. and in need of some type of mental health..or just generally needs a good old fashoned DELETED stomping...

Lets face it.....you can't fight the drug war. Im sare it will stay even when you or I are dead and gone. So why even worst your time about it. No im not into any drugs never was and sare never will be... :unsure:

Archived