YOU CAN HELP FIGHT THE DRUG WAR

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
whats worse is this idiot is probobly real.. and in need of some type of mental health..or just generally needs a good old fashoned ass stomping...

Just watch the documenary on showtime on-demand, " The American Drug War" , very intriguing stuff. The "war" on drugs!!! LMAO!!! Alcohol and Tobacco industries fund it!!! Watch the Documentary....

Guest Guest

Lets a fight a war on sex too. Because, wars against nouns work great. Especially when people enjoy what you are trying to fight. Alcohol prohibition failed, as will cannabis prohibition.

Guest Guest
Lets a fight a war on sex too. Because, wars against nouns work great. Especially when people enjoy what you are trying to fight. Alcohol prohibition failed, as will cannabis prohibition.

Very nice! Not sure the boneheads can figure out the obvious.

If you think a war on drugs is wasted effort, go rent and watch the movie "American Meth".

Legalize it??

I think not.

that's not necessary. i live in the real world. keep getting your info from documentaries by aspiring artists. meth is 10 times worse than it probably seems in the movie. the question is what's the best way to combat it. banning it doesn't work. if it did we wouldn't be where we are today. it's not a legality issue, it's a health issue. some people will die from it. that's reality. legalization doesn't endorse it. it just means we are going to attack it from a different angle. about time, don't you think?

Guest Guest
If you think a war on drugs is wasted effort, go rent and watch the movie "American Meth".

Legalize it??

I think not.

People should have a right to kill themselves any way they desire. I am not their mother. If the government would stop taking responsibility for everyone maybe people would start taking some for themselves.

Guest Guest
that's not necessary. i live in the real world. keep getting your info from documentaries by aspiring artists. meth is 10 times worse than it probably seems in the movie. the question is what's the best way to combat it. banning it doesn't work. if it did we wouldn't be where we are today. it's not a legality issue, it's a health issue. some people will die from it. that's reality. legalization doesn't endorse it. it just means we are going to attack it from a different angle. about time, don't you think?

WTF are you talking about?

WTF are you talking about?

wow, we are in deep trouble. i told you drugs weren't the problem, people were. thanks for proving my point.

Guest Dodge a Bullet, NOT!
My ex-girlfriend is a huge POT head! She is beautiful and has a great job - (about $75,000 per year). However, I had to be done with her because of all of the weed she smokes and worse, all of the weed she SELLS!!! I need someone to help me nail her! She needs to be off the street, she sells to all sorts of people, but I can't turn her in, she would have me killed...anyone willing to help?

Sure, I'll do my part by standing in front of the bullets and I'll have my friend do the shooting :blink:

Archived