Police Officers

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
almost impossible.....

how many different people does she deal to??

Lots!!! She does a lot for people coming in from out of town (clients of people she knows, etc.) - And then she has regular people, again, all upscale business people...I know she got stopped and searched once, right after a sale, so the cops didn't find anything on her - she only carries what she needs so that afterwards, she won't have anything...

Guest Guest
Lots!!! She does a lot for people coming in from out of town (clients of people she knows, etc.) - And then she has regular people, again, all upscale business people...I know she got stopped and searched once, right after a sale, so the cops didn't find anything on her - she only carries what she needs so that afterwards, she won't have anything...

She meets up with some of these people at hotels and/or motels. I've been with her, they know what to expect her in, she pulls up, they come out and done.

Seems to me if she is your EX than why do you care what she does? If you want her to get in trouble for selling weed then man up and report her yourself and stop hidding behind others to do your dirty work for you. Or after she is arrested then you can go to her and be the big man and give her support so she will come back to you?

Where was she stopped and searched? Maybe you should contact the police department where she lives and let them know so they can start to build a case against her.

Guest Guest

Why would it be so hard to drop an anoymous tip to the PD? Gangstas do it all the time.

Pay phones, track phones, snail mail....the possibilities are endless.

Seems to me if she is your EX than why do you care what she does? If you want her to get in trouble for selling weed then man up and report her yourself and stop hidding behind others to do your dirty work for you. Or after she is arrested then you can go to her and be the big man and give her support so she will come back to you?

He's most likely worried about retaliation from her if she finds out he was the one who reported her. She could trash his car, his house/apt., or worse, even after she gets out of jail.

Guest ASICIT

Ex Girlfriend? You were probably were driving her to the deals when you were dating. Now she dumped you and you want her to get what she deserves? I am sure you are so very concerned about the people she sells to......not. Stop being so bitter and move on.

Guest Sellazo

No wonder she's your EX. What kind of sniveling, pathetic worm posts this kind of request on a public forum?

A complete spineless snitch thats who. Get yourself a set young man before someone removes your set.

Illegal or not this is a true example of how pathetic modern "men" have become. Listen to some more "emo music" you can find the right path there.

Archived