America is dispised

Guest South Mouth

Guest South Mouth

You American Bush supporters are the only ones in the world that believe that we are doing the right thing in our foreign policy. People around the world have turned against us in their hearts and minds. They do as we say because of fear.

It is not necessary to show the video links of dead men woman and children that the US has claimed to be collateral damage.

I have seen them and so has the rest of the world.

The way Saddam was killed was also a reflection of this countries disrespect for life. I know, it was the Iraqis that killed Saddam, but just hours before his death we handed him over and allowed a condemned man to be tormented and mocked.

We are seen as unforgiving and ruthless people. Because many of you are. God save America.

Guest Guest
You American Bush supporters are the only ones in the world that believe that we are doing the right thing in our foreign policy. People around the world have turned against us in their hearts and minds. They do as we say because of fear.

It is not necessary to show the video links of dead men woman and children that the US has claimed to be collateral damage.

The way Saddam was killed was also a reflection of this countries disrespect for life. I know, it was the Iraqis that killed Saddam, but just hours before his death we handed him over and allowed a condemned man to be tormented and mocked.

We are seen as unforgiving and ruthless people. Because many of you are. God save America.

Your comments are a rich source of insults, ignorance and wishful thinking. It does do a good job of showing why combining those traits is generally not a good habit.

Guest Guest

Why did Germany and France just elect leaders friendly to Bush? You must be bitter.

Guest South Mouth
Why did Germany and France just elect leaders friendly to Bush? You must be bitter.

Have you ever been to Europe. I was there recently. Those leaders were elected in very close elections that have been contested. There was not landslide.

When I am outside this country I can feel the contempt. Even in Ireland the average citizen is not happy with the USA.

Guest Guest
Have you ever been to Europe. I was there recently. Those leaders were elected in very close elections that have been contested. There was not landslide.

When I am outside this country I can feel the contempt. Even in Ireland the average citizen is not happy with the USA.

Then why does everyone want to come to this country to live?

Guest South Mouth
Then why does everyone want to come to this country to live?

Europeans do not want to live in America. They are much more free than we are. The ones that have come here that I have spoken to are disappointed. Believe it or not this is a difficult place to earn a living.

Guest South Mouth

We work much longer hours, we see our children much less, Mom and Dad both work. and they take much better care of their ageing population. Nationalized health care.

I wonder, do you even have a valid passport.

Guest Guest
We work much longer hours, we see our children much less, Mom and Dad both work. and they take much better care of their ageing population. Nationalized health care.

THEY WOULD KILL TO HAVE OUR HEALTH CARE SYSTEM IT IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

we always state were the best but can't really back it up.. Our education is poor out of the top 20 industrialized nations. amount of women in political offices is horrible..and so on but don't get me wrong i love living here and wouldn't move. the fact is that we are still hated :angry:

Guest South Mouth

Did you know that the health insurance for most walmart employees is provided by the dept of social services. That's right you and I are paying for poor walmart. Is that OK with you? Do you have health insurance?

Guest Guest

Truth be told, the rest of the world envies and hates us, regardless of who's in power. Mostly, the rest of the world wants us dragged down to its gutter level.

Guest Guest
Did you know that the health insurance for most walmart employees is provided by the dept of social services. That's right you and I are paying for poor walmart. Is that OK with you? Do you have health insurance?

You are wrong. Wal Mart provides health and medical benefits. Ask any employee. Plus these benefits are better than staying in a Cuban hospital.

Guest Guest
we always state were the best but can't really back it up.. Our education is poor out of the top 20 industrialized nations. amount of women in political offices is horrible..and so on but don't get me wrong i love living here and wouldn't move. the fact is that we are still hated :angry:

Was anti Americanism weaker during Kennedy's presidency?

Guest Guest

Hey Mr. World Traveller: If you knew anything about Europe, you would realize that in France "Sarkozy l'Américain" went from a derisive nickname to a compliment in the ten months since his election. Speaking openly of his admiration for the U.S., the new President works closely with Washington on Iran, Kosovo and other issues. He vacationed in New Hampshire this summer. His moving address to a joint session of Congress three months ago sealed the rapprochement. Soon after. Chancellor Angela Merkel paid the first visit by a German Chancellor to the Bush ranch in Crawford to talk about Iran's nuclear program. And Gordon Brown of Britain? In his first major speech on foreign policy since moving into 10 Downing Street, Mr. Brown sought to out-Sarkozy the Frenchman. "It is no secret that I am a lifelong admirer of America," he said in London. "I have no truck with anti-Americanism in Britain or elsewhere in Europe. I believe that our ties with America -- founded on values we share -- constitute our most important bilateral relationship." In noting the recent pro-U.S. tilt across the Channel, Mr. Brown said, "It is good for Britain, for Europe and for the wider world that today France and Germany and the European Union are building strong relationships with America." As they say: Read more.....post less.

Guest South Mouth

I don't watch TV. All I know is what I experience first hand. People in Europe are upset with the USA just as fifty percent of America is upset with voters blindly trusting the US government. The founding fathers would be rolling in their graves regarding the immunity for telecommunications companies that knowingly broke one of our most sacred laws...PRIVACY.

It is quite obvious the the average American is misinformed brainwashed stupid or just plain evil.

Some republicans I have spoke to agree that we were lied to for the reasons to go into Iraq. But they seem to also believe the end justifies the means. That we need the oil. That to me is treason.

Guest Guest
I don't watch TV. All I know is what I experience first hand. People in Europe are upset with the USA just as fifty percent of America is upset with voters blindly trusting the US government. The founding fathers would be rolling in their graves regarding the immunity for telecommunications companies that knowingly broke one of our most sacred laws...PRIVACY.

It is quite obvious the the average American is misinformed brainwashed stupid or just plain evil.

Some republicans I have spoke to agree that we were lied to for the reasons to go into Iraq. But they seem to also believe the end justifies the means. That we need the oil. That to me is treason.

You have been so incredibly brain washed by the main stream media and the Bush hating blogs that feed your blind Bush hatred. Reference any credible link you can find to show that we have received free oil from Iraq. You won't - because you can't. The American petroleum industry pays the going OPEC rate on the oil market no matter where the oil comes from, even Iraq.

Wire taps have been legally used since phones have been in existence. Again, reference a credible link where the Telecom industries broke a law. Most Americans do not have a problem with our country listening in on phone calls from suspected terrorists planning another 9/11 or worse.

Guest Guest

This is what happens when you wrap your head with tin foil and depend on the alternative media for your information. People all over the world would be so grateful to have the opportunity to be an AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Guest Guest
BIG BOLD CAPS MAKE ME LOOK VERY INTELLIGENT!!!!!!!!!!!

NO THEY MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A DELETED BUT THEN YOU CAN"T HELP WHAT YOUR MOMMA GAVE YOU!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
NO THEY MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A DOUCHBAG BUT THEN YOU CAN"T HELP WHAT YOUR MOMMA GAVE YOU!!!!!!!

You must be the same person who spelled it "dipised."

Duh.

Guest Guest

Tax breaks for two working parents is not family values. How about a tax break for the Dad the is the family provider and the Mom that stays home with the kids. I dont hear anyone suggesting that. Cant tax that.

Family values my but!

Guest Guest
Tax breaks for two working parents is not family values. How about a tax break for the Dad the is the family provider and the Mom that stays home with the kids. I dont hear anyone suggesting that. Cant tax that.

Family values my but!

What the ! are you talking about

Guest Guest

Bitter! yes. If you are not better at this point you are just wealthy or stupid.

Archived