America is dispised

Guest South Mouth

Guest Guest
When we went into Iraq the Iraqis were not out enemies, and now most of them are! How does that work. We got Saddam now let's get out.

As soon as the Iraqi government asks the US to leave, then they will leave. Otherwise, US troops need to stay until the job is done. Why are you so quick to surrender to Al Qaeda?

Guest Guest
When we went into Iraq the Iraqis were not out enemies, and now most of them are! How does that work. We got Saddam now let's get out.

So most of the Iraqis are our enemies? What poll are you looking at? Or is this simply wishful thinking?

Guest Guest
As soon as the Iraqi government asks the US to leave, then they will leave. Otherwise, US troops need to stay until the job is done. Why are you so quick to surrender to Al Qaeda?

Quick to surrender.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In less time than it's taken in Iraq, we beat both the Nazis and the Japanese.

"until the job is done"???

Do you know even a single thing about the history of the Middle East? Even one???

Guest Guest
Quick to surrender.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In less time than it's taken in Iraq, we beat both the Nazis and the Japanese.

"until the job is done"???

Do you know even a single thing about the history of the Middle East? Even one???

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hey Professor, we dropped atomic bombs on Japan and fire bombed Germany. I guess you are advocating total war in Iraq.

As soon as Iraqi forces can stand on their own, the US is gone. But you already knew this.

BTW: Do you know a single thing about the history of WWII? Evidently not.

Guest Guest

Why should we have to set up another government for another country? well besides the invading them and detroying theirs. but anyways thats their problem. The job will never be done there will ALWAYS be terrorists. And thats not surrendering to them its being rational

Guest Godfrey Daniels
Truth be told, the rest of the world envies and hates us, regardless of who\'s in power. Mostly, the rest of the world wants us dragged down to its gutter level.

If the rest of the world stays patient the Democrats will finish their agenda of lowering the US to gutter level. They are already doing a good job of it in the Indoctrination Centers the Liberals call schools.

Guest Guest
thank you reagan for legalizing 3 million immigrants and placing 3 million on our welfare system. thanks again.

Thank You Sandy Berger for stealing and destroying the evidence showing how Clinton allowed us to be attacked on 11 Sept. 2001.

The replies to your ignorant anti-Americanism are too plentiful so give it up.

Guest Guest
Thank You Sandy Berger for stealing and destroying the evidence showing how Clinton allowed us to be attacked on 11 Sept. 2001.

The replies to your ignorant anti-Americanism are too plentiful so give it up.

iran contra. thats how we were attacked. your republican govt trained them. what other political falsehoods can you provide. why didnt they attack trade centers on clintons watch. they waited for bush. and his blank stare in the elementary school.

Guest Guest
iran contra. thats how we were attacked. your republican govt trained them. what other political falsehoods can you provide. why didnt they attack trade centers on clintons watch. they waited for bush. and his blank stare in the elementary school.

With Clinton they had an ally in the White House, why attack then?

Guest Guest
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hey Professor, we dropped atomic bombs on Japan and fire bombed Germany. I guess you are advocating total war in Iraq.

As soon as Iraqi forces can stand on their own, the US is gone. But you already knew this.

BTW: Do you know a single thing about the history of WWII? Evidently not.

Arrogance from a person who doesn't get my point doesn't suit you very well.

Guest Guest
Arrogance from a person who doesn't get my point doesn't suit you very well.

And how does this refute my point? Oh, thats right.......it doesn't.

I don't watch TV. All I know is what I experience first hand. People in Europe are upset with the USA just as fifty percent of America is upset with voters blindly trusting the US government. The founding fathers would be rolling in their graves regarding the immunity for telecommunications companies that knowingly broke one of our most sacred laws...PRIVACY.

It is quite obvious the the average American is misinformed brainwashed stupid or just plain evil.

Some republicans I have spoke to agree that we were lied to for the reasons to go into Iraq. But they seem to also believe the end justifies the means. That we need the oil. That to me is treason.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

Bush has some nerve going to war for oil

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power." Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

Guest Guest

In the immediate aftermath of the Iraq War, nearly every government that joined President Bush's "coalition of the willing" -- Australia, Great Britain, Denmark and Japan -- was returned to power. France's Jacques Chirac and Germany's Gerhard Schroeder, the war's two most vocal opponents, were cashiered for two candidates who campaigned explicitly on a pro-American agenda. The same happened in South Korea, where the unapologetically anti-American President Roh Moo-hyun has been replaced by the unapologetically pro-American Lee Myung-bak. Italy's equally unapologetic pro-American Silvio Berlusconi seems set to return to office after a brief holiday. But don't let the facts get in the way of a good Bush-bashing.

Guest Guest
"Immediate aftermath" how about today. Things have changed here and over there.

Both Sarcozy and Merkel are very much pro-American. President Nicholas Sarcozy was elected in May of 2007 and Chancellor Angela Merkel was elected in November of 2005. Please do not confuse your perceptions as reality. Your liberal talking point regarding rabid European hatred of the US over Iraq is overstated.

Guest Guest

I love it when people refer to history, especially World War II.

When we occupied the capitols of German and Japan the war was over.

We did not continue are war against the people of those countries for years after.

In Iraq the Commander in Chief told us the war was over and then the real fighting began.

Where would you drop those atomic bombs in Iraq? On the green zone?

Guest Guest
I love it when people refer to history, especially World War II.

When we occupied the capitols of German and Japan the war was over.

We did not continue are war against the people of those countries for years after.

In Iraq the Commander in Chief told us the war was over and then the real fighting began.

Where would you drop those atomic bombs in Iraq? On the green zone?

Unfortanetly we released radioactive fallout in the initial war victory in Iraq and now our own soldiers are getting sick over there from the radioactive fallout! The radioactive fallout came when we used tank busting shells filled with depleted uranium!!

Guest Guest
And how does this refute my point? Oh, thats right.......it doesn't.

And again you don't get it.

At least you're consisitent in your lack of comprehension skills.

Archived