Gov. Spitzer Didn't Volentarly Come Forward He Was Forced

Guest Garo Kachadourian

Guest Garo Kachadourian

It just blows my mind that Gov. Spitzer would be this stupid!

Yes Gov. Spitzer should resign! How can this man have certian values and then be caught up in something as dumb as this!!!

Guest concerned

Has anyone on here given any consideration to Mrs. Spitzer and her daughters? At least he didn't have his daughters standing by him. I felt very sorry for his wife, and don't feel that he had the right to make her stand beside him.

Guest Guest
He is a disgrace, not only to his family, but to New York State, and the Democratic Party.

He should resign.

Has anyone given any consideration for his poor wife. He had her stand by his side for shame. Thank God he didn't have his 3 girls standing there.

Guest Guest
Has anyone on here given any consideration to Mrs. Spitzer and her daughters? At least he didn't have his daughters standing by him. I felt very sorry for his wife, and don't feel that he had the right to make her stand beside him.

She is going to have to pay the price of being married to a mightier-than-thou Dem, just like Hilliary. Now everyone is going to feel sorry for her, like this was all big news to her. Do you think she may have suspected her ol'man was playing around ? Come on..... all you women out there. Do you think you would know something was going on if your ol'man was tapping a little extra on the side? :unsure: . I know, this was the first time he ever did anything like that :o .

Who knows, maybe she'll be running for Senator in 2 years and President in 8 :blink: .

Guest Guest

Hey hold on I to feel sorry that they will have to endure the fall out from him being a idiot, but she has grow to be as much of a power DELETED as he has in his climb up to power pole. And unfortunately she will have to suffer along with him for his unforgettable use of his power pole.

Guest JC Working mom
It just blows my mind that Gov. Spitzer would be this stupid!

Yes Gov. Spitzer should resign! How can this man have certian values and then be caught up in something as dumb as this!!!

Why can't these tools keep it in their pants? I voted for him, he needs to go and go quickly, lets not waste our tax dollars on him. :blink:

She is going to have to pay the price of being married to a mightier-than-thou Dem, just like Hilliary. Now everyone is going to feel sorry for her, like this was all big news to her. Do you think she may have suspected her ol'man was playing around ? Come on..... all you women out there. Do you think you would know something was going on if your ol'man was tapping a little extra on the side? :unsure: . I know, this was the first time he ever did anything like that :o .

Who knows, maybe she'll be running for Senator in 2 years and President in 8 :blink: .

By the look on her face in the photos.. shes already contemplating taking him for everything the both own and then some.!!!

Guest another guest
He is a disgrace, not only to his family, but to New York State, and the Democratic Party.

He should resign. Disgrace to his family-sure. Disgrace to the deomocratic party-pretty amusing considering one of the parties shining lights is Bill Clinton (you know, sex with that intern in the Oval office, then lying about it on national TV), Ted Kennedy (that dead girl in the back seat), Barney Frank (what male prostitution ring being run out of whose house?) and so on . The arrogance of Spitzer is amazing, almost as arrogant as WJ Clinton himself!

Guest Guest
Why can't these tools keep it in their pants? I voted for him, he needs to go and go quickly, lets not waste our tax dollars on him. :blink:

He's a man and thus your answer. No they can't keep it in their pants. Do you have any idea how many lives have been ruined because of SEX? Men are just pigs. They wonder why their wives wont have anything to do with them. I hope Spitzer is indicted, his wife leaves him and takes him for everything he has. I hope he is left with nothing. Its not bad enough he is cheating on her, but with a prostitute. That is just plain selfish,and disrespectful. He showed total disregard for his wife and family. Typical, as long as you dont get caught there are no boundries. Dont you guys ever consider the consequences?

Guest Guest
He's a man and thus your answer. No they can't keep it in their pants. Do you have any idea how many lives have been ruined because of SEX? Men are just pigs. They wonder why their wives wont have anything to do with them. I hope Spitzer is indicted, his wife leaves him and takes him for everything he has. I hope he is left with nothing. Its not bad enough he is cheating on her, but with a prostitute. That is just plain selfish,and disrespectful. He showed total disregard for his wife and family. Typical, as long as you dont get caught there are no boundries. Dont you guys ever consider the consequences?

Maybe if wives did a better job of putting out and not letting themselves go, this wouldn't be a problem.......

JOKING

But seriously, there are good men out there who wouldn't do that. My mother gave my father every reason to be unfaithful for a spel (and like wise he did some stupid things to make her angry), but they worked it out and are happier then ever. It's just our consumption culture. Everyone wants everything now with no thoughts to consequences

These things are two way streets and require both husband and wife to be honest about what each other feels is lacking....

Unless of course Spitzer is a total douchebag and was going to do this anyway....

Guest Guest

Don't you bimbos ever consider the consequences of marrying men who are "pigs"???

Or does your ego tell you "he'll change for ME!!", or "I can fix him, Ma!!"

Archived