Anyone Else Sick of Hearing About Spitzer??

Guest Guest

Big Deal.

I'm sick of hearing about him.

He was not getting any at home or he would not have gone out looking.

It takes 2, without 1 you have nothing.

Let it die. It's nothing big.

People who complain about it are the same type. Give me everything but don't expect something in return.

This is a dead issue.

Mrs. Mouser

Guest Guest
I want to know why we need about 10 different posts all for the same topic!!??

Because they are much more interesting than the 10 posts that would have showed up instead.

Guest Guest
There are reports coming out it may have been going on as long as three years.

maybe even TEN years......and I bet he didn't even need the little blue pill....

Guest Guest
There is nothing more delicious than when a modern, Elmer Gantry-style moralist gets hoisted on its own petard. Given that Spitzer is not only a moralizing anti-business crusader, but also a former prosecutor who ranted and raved about the evils of prostitution, this is particularly delicious. He had it coming. Be prepared, however, for his inevitable resurgence, and for the Dems to roll out the Patented Clinton War Room Talking Points, Release 2.2, updated to reflect 2008 politics. “Nobody gets prosecuted under the Mann Act. The FBI are a little bit nutty, a little bit slutty. At least nobody died in this exercise of prostitution, unlike Bush’s selling the country to Halliburton. It’s just Republican panty sniffing. It’s a completely personal matter, between him and his wife.”

outstanding......I'm gonna print that one....

Guest Guest
Personal indeed, an elected official who burned many a bridge for others and ruined lives, jobs lost and hatred abounds. He is to stand for something, for the public that look to him, but I guess you as others ask nothing of them, just ho hum, a man posting here for sure.

Clinton was impeached his legacy is Monica Lewinsky and that suits you just fine? I can't say he got off and Spitzer will not have it as easy. People are getting tired of the Good Ole Boys Club Mentality!

This isn't about Democrats and Republicans its about the arrogance, the power and the money and the stupidity of one who is to govern and be above the fray. I love Karma it never ceases to amaze me!

When are men going take a hold of their desires and act like men of respect who know how to control the urges. Women bring you down every time, what a sad statement at the end of it all.WEAKNESS!

that is correct...it is not about Dem V Rep.......it is about a corrupt politician.....a Gov who was such a do-gooder that this is unthinkable....but then again, nuthing surprises me....

Guest FF3D2D
Nothing to see here. Keep moving.

Sure there's something to see. I want to see the hooker that's was worth $5000 / hr or whatever. Think they look different than the ones on Hawley St.?

Guest Guest
All indications so far are that he got caught in a paid booty call.

The Feds thought that they had something bigger on their hands when they found the money transfers, and all they found (that we know of) is a naked Governor.

Don\'t read too much into it.

Sorry to burst your bubble but,,

Spitzer was notified Friday. It was made public Monday.

The IRS DID find illegal activity. And other than the DNC the IRS is the only ones the fbi are afraid of that is why it was investigated.

Spitzer is dirty. Is, has been, always will be. A shame he is not alone in that.

Man do I get sick of the Boys Club saying they do it cause they ain't getting it at home.How do you know?

WEll hear this, that is your excuse for doing what you do and what you tell whatever your chasing at the moment. Have to make excuses for going after your addiction. Blame your faults on someone else, great! Lying Losers fit.

Archived