Where's Greene

Guest ThePhantom

Guest ThePhantom

:lol:

What ever happened to the funny threads about Greene? I really miss the photos and folks misconceptions ;) abouth their country breathren up-river. Those were great threads; you could almost hear the banjo pickin'.

Guest skoalchewer

I was in Greene a coupl months ago fer a weddin. Here some picters of my kin gittin hitched.

redneck.jpg

Afder the weddin all us kin got ter ride in dis here buggy.

redneck_20limo.jpg

When pop got drunk we had to put him in his motoscooter.

redneck_senior_scooter.jpg

Once we done tucked pop into bed us kissin cousins played horse shoes.

redneck_horseshoes.jpg

Dis is how we roll up here

Guest guest

Don't you think it is a little hypocritical for the big people in Binghamton to make fun of Greene? When I was in college I heard very similar comments about being from Binghamton.

Guest Mean from Greene

Back Off you guys!

If you keep it up I'll get all my kin to flush at the same time, swell the Chenango River and flood Binghamton! :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
B) Just to let everyone know that JC is way better than Greene. I got a guy at work that he says he represents JC when hes's from Greene. This guy now lives in Port Crane. He never lived in JC. JC has the Oakdale Mall,Wegmans and Wilson Hospital. Do us JC folks a favor leave us alone. Thanks

B) Just to let everyone know that JC is way better than Greene. I got a guy at work that he says he represents JC when hes's from Greene. This guy now lives in Port Crane. He never lived in JC. JC has the Oakdale Mall,Wegmans and Wilson Hospital. Do us JC folks a favor leave us alone. Thanks

Had to go back to the beginning of March to find this thread just to make an intelligible response? Couldn't you find any other thread that was within your IQ or vocabulary range?

@

Archived