Things a man does!!

Guest dolly

Guest dolly

People, take off the rose colored glasses. Men do things like Spitzer.

The next time your husband goes away for the weekend, or on a business trip, or for a convention, better believe he is cheating on you during these away trips.

Hell, he may be banging his secretary or some one at work and doesn't even have to leave town to do it. A million ways to cheat. It may be with a man.

Guest Guest-Mick-*

Doesn't say much about men now does it?

Your posts put you in that catagory, how sad for people to look at you and think of all of you that way.NO control, a woman can ruin your whole life as you knew it.

Guest dolly
Doesn't say much about men now does it?

Your posts put you in that catagory, how sad for people to look at you and think of all of you that way.NO control, a woman can ruin your whole life as you knew it.

a sad world we live in. I work at Lockheed.. see so much of it, not only men, alot of ladies too are cheating .

Every work place has it going on. All walks of life.

Guest Guest

The next time your husband goes away for the weekend, or on a business trip, or for a convention, better believe he is cheating on you during these away trips.

Hell, he may be banging his secretary or some one at work and doesn't even have to leave town to do it. A million ways to cheat. It may be with a man.

I don't know many of them that go to the trouble of setting up dummy corporations and shell bank accounts and engage in money laundering and other possible federal offenses just to get some yum-yum.

Yea and I bet the next time your wife goes away on a business trip you put a locking belt on her --- RIGHT ?

If you want to complain, do it about both sex's. Eequally. You are blind, no your not, sorry, just take the blinders off. Women hide it much better then men do. And they do it MORE then men !

Think about that the next time there's a late office meeting. The next time she wants to go "out with the girls" shopping.

Lamers. No common sense at all. Always ready to bust on the male. It's a two way street, and it works both ways.

Guest Guest

It sounds like your man got tired of looking at the 70 pounds you put on.

Too bad for you.

Guest Guest
I don't know many of them that go to the trouble of setting up dummy corporations and shell bank accounts and engage in money laundering and other possible federal offenses just to get some yum-yum.

The Governor of one of the 50 states is not just another man. Of course he'd try to cover his financial tracks.

If he getting some a few times a month, that's a possible few hundred thousand a year he'd have to hide.

Try to imagine if you will, the microscope a Governor works in. There are people all around you who want nothing more than to see you fail.

Guest Guest

I love when my boyfriend goes away on his boy trip every year, I'm not stupid & he shouldn't be either! Whats good for him I too enjoy! DELETED! :D

Guest Guest
I love when my boyfriend goes away on his boy trip every year, I'm not stupid & he shouldn't be either! Whats good for him I too enjoy! DELETED! :D

I'm sure there's no ring on your finger....nor will there ever be.

And just so you know.....you WILL care in about 10 years.

Guest Guest
Yea and I bet the next time your wife goes away on a business trip you put a locking belt on her --- RIGHT ?

If you want to complain, do it about both sex's. Eequally. You are blind, no your not, sorry, just take the blinders off. Women hide it much better then men do. And they do it MORE then men !

Think about that the next time there's a late office meeting. The next time she wants to go "out with the girls" shopping.

Lamers. No common sense at all. Always ready to bust on the male. It's a two way street, and it works both ways.

I don't know if its true that women cheat MORE than men, but we definitely are better at hiding it. Am I a "Saint" when I travel for business? Absolutely not, in fact I have been known to take my lover with me when I have been able to on business trips. No looking over our shoulders, neither of us having to get up to go home, until the trip is over, and just an enjoyable time for us both.

Guest Guest
I don't know if its true that women cheat MORE than men, but we definitely are better at hiding it. Am I a "Saint" when I travel for business? Absolutely not, in fact I have been known to take my lover with me when I have been able to on business trips. No looking over our shoulders, neither of us having to get up to go home, until the trip is over, and just an enjoyable time for us both.

You are a PIG. Plain and simple. You make a mockery of marriage and shouldn't be (married). Today's society is such a ME, ME, ME generation. And your 'lover" is nothing more than an accessory. A traveling DELETED. Shame on you. Do you think that's impressive that you are actively into deceit and adultery? I think it makes you small and gluttonous.

Guest Guest
It sounds like your man got tired of looking at the 70 pounds you put on.

Too bad for you.

Couple of comments:

1. Guess that wasn't Spitzer's excuse, huh? She is gorgeous and he is a rat faced balding hypocrite.

2. Amazing isn't it? Most men think a beer gut is attractive, but oddly, most women don't. Huh, go figure.

Guest Guest

Cheaters of either sex are just slimy. It is so amoral. I mean, really???????? I hope to goodness that it was good for ES considering he ruined his career, publicly HUMULIATED himself, his wife and his 3 totally innocent daughters...and they are all in their teens...god, what how MORTIFIED are they? All for a roll in the hay with some bimbo who apparently has a gold plated DELETED (yeah, I am the one who wrote the word deleted).

Hope she was worth it...he'll be paying for it, figuratively, for the rest of his life.

NO sympathy here. NONE.

Guest Guest
Just curious, if women stopped selling themselves how would men cheat?

For every woman out there selling "it", There are 50 giving "it" away. As far as I am concerned the womn selling it has way more class than the tramp giving it away. If youre going to do it, you might as well get paid for it. Men are such pigs.

Guest Guest

Speak for yourself

I agree that yes A LOT of men cheat BUT not all of them, Same with women but If true loves runs both ways in your relationship you shouldn’t have a problem, Cheating is a horrible thing to do to someone that you love, And if the thought of cheating crosses your mind then your not 100% in love with your partner and you should leave them rather than cheat on them I’m sure that they would understand and the relationship would end nicer :D

Guest Guest
For every woman out there selling "it", There are 50 giving "it" away. As far as I am concerned the womn selling it has way more class than the tramp giving it away. If youre going to do it, you might as well get paid for it. Men are such pigs.

Bitter???

Too bad.

Learn how to pick a better class of man and the same crap won't keep happening to you.

Guest Guest
I'm sure there's no ring on your finger....nor will there ever be.

And just so you know.....you WILL care in about 10 years.

Why would a woman want a ring from a cheater? I'm sure she will find someone else before 10 years!

Guest Guest
Why would a woman want a ring from a cheater? I'm sure she will find someone else before 10 years!

I don't know...why would she?

Why would she keep a boyfriend around if she knows he cheats?

What could be stoopiderer than that?

Or is she just playing the "I'll stick around until someone better comes along" game?

What if no one better ever comes along? How dumb will she feel when she turns 45 or 50 and realize she's wasted her whole life on a bad choice just for the sake of not being alone?

Guest Bill Clinton

The only reason it's a big deal for someone like Spitzer is because he got caught. Many other crooked politicians are hiding something as deviant as this. It's funny that we tend to forget about Bill and Monica :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
The only reason it's a big deal for someone like Spitzer is because he got caught. Many other crooked politicians are hiding something as deviant as this. It's funny that we tend to forget about Bill and Monica :rolleyes:

I'm sure glad I'm not married to you if you think a knob DELETED is "deviant" behavior.

Archived