Things a man does!!

Guest dolly

Guest Guest
You are a PIG. Plain and simple. You make a mockery of marriage and shouldn't be (married). Today's society is such a ME, ME, ME generation. And your 'lover" is nothing more than an accessory. A traveling DELETED. Shame on you. Do you think that's impressive that you are actively into deceit and adultery? I think it makes you small and gluttonous.

It takes a ME, ME, ME generation to raise a ME, ME, ME generation!!!

Guest slowpoke
I love when my boyfriend goes away on his boy trip every year, I'm not stupid & he shouldn't be either! Whats good for him I too enjoy! DELETED! :D

sounds like a good relationship. when is he going, and how do i contact you?

People, take off the rose colored glasses. Men do things like Spitzer.

The next time your husband goes away for the weekend, or on a business trip, or for a convention, better believe he is cheating on you during these away trips.

Hell, he may be banging his secretary or some one at work and doesn't even have to leave town to do it. A million ways to cheat. It may be with a man.

SO DO WOMEN!!!!

Guest Guest

men would cheat less if their wives would exercise more

face it, who wants milk from the same cow all the time, esp when the cow you want is really a cow now

Guest Guest
men would cheat less if their wives would exercise more

face it, who wants milk from the same cow all the time, esp when the cow you want is really a cow now

Christ, what an idiot.

Guest Guest
Christ, what an idiot.

one of the main reasons men stray is loss of physical attraction. C'mon ladies- put down the fast food and get on the treadmill

Guest Guest
one of the main reasons men stray is loss of physical attraction. C'mon ladies- put down the fast food and get on the treadmill

Oh yeah?

Please give us your indepth analysis of the Spitzer situation, then.

Guest Guest
Oh yeah?

Please give us your indepth analysis of the Spitzer situation, then.

The poster said "one the main reasons" not "the only reason."

Guest Guest

Some of you get it, some of you don't.

It takes two and it was stated in another thread by B.E. One word happens in a relationship / marriage.

ROUTINE

We allow ourselves to get into a routine and thus become bored with each other, and ourselves. We all long for something more and get sick of the same old, same old. One of the 2 in a relationship / marriage will start getting sick of it while the other is content. Next thing you know, for no real reason other then changing the routine, you have an affair going on, which breaks the routine for one and not the other. When caught, the routine goes out the window and both start over again.

Plain and simple.

Archived