Jesse Dotson

Hunter

About 15 years ago Slick Jesse sold a neighbor some fake crack cocaine down in the projects. When the man confronted Slick Jesse about the fake crack, Slick Jesse pulled his pistol and shot the man in the head thereby ending the argument rather suddenly. Poor Jesse was arrested rather quickly and charged with 1st degree murder. The charge was pled down to 2nd degree murder and poor Jesse was sent to the state pen to serve his 15 year sentence. Jesse was a very problamatic inmate and stayed doped up most of the time. He was a gang member and was involved in the stabbing of at least one other inmate who was lucky enough to survive the assault. I reckon that Jesse made his point because the assaulted inmate never messed with poor Jesse again. To make a long story short, Jesse was paroled last August and his blood brother took poor Jesse in. Jesse was a very happy man and he was only 33 years old. In the very recent past poor Jesse got doped up with his brother and they began arguing about a jacket. Jesse pulled his pistol out and shot his brother in the head twice. He then killed three other adults who were in the house at the time. Talk about the wrong place at the wrong time! Well folks, poor Jesse was sure in a fix now. There were 5 children of varying ages who were also in the house at the time and poor Jesse just could not afford to leave any wittnesses. He damned sure had no intentions of going back to prison over a leather jacket, so, poor Jesse stabbed one baby in the head and left the knife sticking out, bludgeoned another, cut off the fingers of another child and stabbed them all until he was sure that they were all dead. Well guess what, three children actually survived against all odds and the 9 year old put the finger of guilt on poor Jesse who now sits in jail charged with 6 counts of 1st degree murder. Poor Jesse's momma sho' is sad about right now. She said that she just did not know where she had gone wrong in raising her family. Poor Jesse just might get the needle this time and I think that the world will be a little better without him. I reckon that some folks just ain't worth spit and I reckon that poor Jesse is one of them folks. I don't know exactly why I wrote this story, but every word of it is true. Sad ain't it?

Archived