Geraldine Ferrarro, who cares?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Who cares what Geraldine Ferrarro has to say anymore.

Give it a break.

Go away you shirivelled up old hag.

Super delegate?

DELETED

Guest Guest

Racism!!! A Democrat being Racist - you must be kidding me. Not possible, only those Republicans are capable of hate and racism.

You sure she is NOT a closet Republican.

Guest Guest

Ferrarro's comments were ridiculous. Obama is where he is because he is an inspirational speaker, and he is connecting to a segment of the population.

He is still an empty suit and an extreme liberal, and hopefully sooner rather than later, 52% of the electorate will see that.

Guest Guest

Can anyone tell me why all the news shows, and I mean ALL of them, always ask advice of what or what not to do in a campaign from the people who have run for the office of President, and LOST??

If any of them were 'experts' at giving winning advice, wouldn't they all be former Presidents? The news pundits have asked the advice of the likes of, Walter Mondale, Geraldine Ferraro, John Kerry, John Edwards, Gary Hart, Al Gore, Ross Perot, Wesley Clark, Bob Dole and on and on and ON!!

Possibly the most ridiculous 'expert' I've ever seen interviewed was Bob Schrum, who ran not one, or two, but several losing presidential campaign bids, among them Al Gore's.

Not that I'm any fan of Bill Clinton, but he would be the one who's advice I would seek if I were interested in learning how to become President of the U.S. Then again, he's not doing his wife much good, either.

Next year at this time G.W. Bush might be willing to go on the news shows and tell 'wanna-be's' how it's done. After all, he's made fools out of the democrats for the past 7 plus years, including their majority in both houses.

Guest Guest

Well, Geraldine is just another bitter aging feminist like Steinem, part of the Hillary brigade, but what she said is true.

And she doesn’t seem to have any intent of backing down rather than going the typical abject PC apology thing on the Oprah couch circuit. She’s probably too old to give a damn.

She has committed a gaffe, defined by Michael Kinsley as those moments when a politician accidentally speaks the truth. We’ll see how long before Hillary throws her overboard.

Who knows why she’s with Hillary anyways. Recall that Ferraro was destroyed by her husband John Vaccaro’s sleazy business connections, yet Hillary has benefitted from being the suffering wife of sleazy Bill Clinton.

Guest Guest

Sorry, I disagree with you people. The woman is mostly right. Look at the Mississippi primaries. Over 9 out of 10 blacks voted for Obama. Most didn't care about the issues... they just want the black man to win. If Obama wins the Democratic primary, he will win the office of President. Blacks who have never voted before or rarely, will vote in this one just because he IS black. Deny it if you want but it will happen and it already has as evidenced by Mississippi and other southern states or areas with a high black population. I am not saying he is not his own man, I am saying he is winning because of the black vote mainly. If Obama were white, speaking the same, same on the issues ect. he would be losing big time.

Guest Guest
Sorry, I disagree with you people. The woman is mostly right. Look at the Mississippi primaries. Over 9 out of 10 blacks voted for Obama. Most didn't care about the issues... they just want the black man to win. If Obama wins the Democratic primary, he will win the office of President. Blacks who have never voted before or rarely, will vote in this one just because he IS black. Deny it if you want but it will happen and it already has as evidenced by Mississippi and other southern states or areas with a high black population. I am not saying he is not his own man, I am saying he is winning because of the black vote mainly. If Obama were white, speaking the same, same on the issues ect. he would be losing big time.

I think you're right on!

Guest Obviously
Who cares what Geraldine Ferrarro has to say anymore.

Give it a break.

Go away you shirivelled up old hag.

Super delegate?

DELETED

You cared enough to post about her and I cared enough to say that she speaks the truth.

Guest Guest

But blacks comprise only about 8% of the US population.

How are they going to elect a Prez with those numbers?

Guest Guest

What I find interesting about Geraldine Ferraro’s comments was that the same can be said about Hillary Clinton. If she was not a Female married to Bill Clinton where would she be today.

What has she accomplished in 35 years of Government Experience. I can only think of two things. Education Reform in Arkansas. Which was dog and pony show - they say thank God for Mississippi since they rank last in everything. The other was Health Care Reform - thank God she failed at that too.

The point is that Hillary has NO Proven Experience and yet she claims to have done more than Obama. If Hillary had not married Bill, she would be no where.

Really sad when you think about it. A self professed feminist who was promoted and defined by her husband.

Guest tarbaby
What I find interesting about Geraldine Ferraro’s comments was that the same can be said about Hillary Clinton. If she was not a Female married to Bill Clinton where would she be today.

What has she accomplished in 35 years of Government Experience. I can only think of two things. Education Reform in Arkansas. Which was dog and pony show - they say thank God for Mississippi since they rank last in everything. The other was Health Care Reform - thank God she failed at that too.

The point is that Hillary has NO Proven Experience and yet she claims to have done more than Obama. If Hillary had not married Bill, she would be no where.

Really sad when you think about it. A self professed feminist who was promoted and defined by her husband.

Typical black response.....It must be true about the white person only because it is true about the black person.

Guest Guest
Because Obama will also get the democratic base to vote for him. Enough blacks who don't usually vote will turn up to make an impact.

In addition to that, I found info that says in July 06, blacks make up 13.4% of US population, not 8.

Guest Guest
But blacks comprise only about 8% of the US population.

How are they going to elect a Prez with those numbers?

PSSSSSST Hey where can I get me some of those drugs your on????????

8% try about 35-40% you idiot!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
PSSSSSST Hey where can I get me some of those drugs your on????????

8% try about 35-40% you idiot!!!!!!!

Sorry to sink your boat..... but the OP was correct.

PSSSSSSSSST Read more, post less.

Guest Guest
In addition to that, I found info that says in July 06, blacks make up 13.4% of US population, not 8.

40.2 million

As of July 1, 2006, the estimated population of black residents in the United States, including those of more than one race. They made up 13.4% of the total U.S. population. This figure represents an increase of half a million residents from one year earlier.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmcensus1.html

However, how does that break down into voting ability?

Guest Guest

Did you see how fast Hillary turned on one of her biggest supporters!

If Obama wins the nomination the Secret Service better kep Hillary far away from him.

Archived